Chapter 12: E.D. Mission ~ Decision

As Lady Anubia has destroyed the demon; the SwitchBlade Demon, which has burst into flames. With Lady Anubia, standing in front of the flames. Watching it dance upon the corps that she has destroyed.

However, the scent of blood from her is distracting us for a moment. So, let's make it quick before one of us could say "hunt" for our line. Okay?

Behind Lady Anubia, Horheye and Marinette have their eyes wide open alone they have almost lost their voice from the sight. But to the little girl, she terrible for a bit. But as she stared at Lady Anubia, fear has left her, and begun to smile a bit. 'She did it,' The little girl thought.

"Did..." Marinette began to speak, "Did you just...?"

"Uh-huh," Horheye nearly nodded. "That...that she just used a secret, a special move of the Gods. With the power of the Egyptian Gods, the will of banishing the demons or monsters back to either to duate or underworld."

"But does the abyss ever count?" Marinette asked,

Horheye shrugged with his face remained blank.

"But..."

"But what?"

"It just impossible," Marinette began to panic from within. "Only type of high ranking of Egyptian Demigods or a magician to do that type of move. With the blessing of Egyptian Gods or Goddesses. It only happens by them,"

"That is a good point," Horheye nodded. "But whose blessing is it? We all know that..." before Horheye could finish his sentence up. The little girl's nose and ears have started to twitch. She smelled something that could easily be picked up within the air.

Hey, looks like that we are not the only ones that could do that too! Anyway...

"Blood," the little girl spoke.

Both Marinette and Horheye turned to her. "What?" they both asked her,

"I...I smelled blood," before anyone could do anything. They heard clanging sounds. They turned and saw Lady Anubia has dropped to her knees with weapons at each of her sides. But one hand is holding her up as the other holding her side. Suddenly, Marinette has spotted that her hand is painted in the color red.

"She's wounded!" Marinette panicked. Horheye ran towards Lady Anubia, then Marinette and the little girl followed.

As Lady Anubia could fully collapse, Horheye gently grabbed her at the shoulders. Lady Anubia grunted in pain,

"It's okay," Horheye spoke cautiously. "I got you," Lady Anubia weakly look at him as Horheye slowly cradling her in his arms. Before Horheye could stand with Lady Anubia in his arms. Marinette came to his side.

"I may not be the Daughter of Isis or the Daughter of Osiris," Marinette spoke. "But let me take a look at her wound first before moving her."

"Okay," Horheye nodded. Marinette leaned closely to examine the wound, "Well...how is it?"

"It looks bad," Marinette exclaimed. "It looks pretty deep that demon must have hit or damage one of her organs during the fight. But I can't tell,"

"Well then," Horheye stands as he cradles Lady Anubia in his arms. "We got to get her to camp, the medicine that we have there will treat her wound and allow her to recover by the right set of tools."

"You're right," Marinette nodded. "It may break a few rules but...at least we will be able to pay her back for saving us from that demon from earlier tonight."

"My thoughts exactly," Horheye nodded. "Marinette, do you have enough strength and magi to open portals?"

"Enough for a whole trip, then yes." Marinette nodded.

"Then we must hurry," Horheye spoke. "Before she fades on us, along with more danger comes."

"Right," Marinette went to the wall and started to chant a spell to create a portal. The little girl went to Horheye's side with Lady Anubia's swords in her hands.

"I..." the little girl spoke,

"Hmm?" Horheye turned to her,

"I got her swords," she gently lifted Lady Anubia's swords without even cutting herself.

"Good work Kelly," Horheye spoke. "But be careful with those, those swords might cut you. Both I and Marinette know what might happen if you get yourself cut."

"Don't worry, I won't." Kelly smiled,

"Good," Horheye nodded. Suddenly, a light appeared on the wall.

"Portals open," Marinette shouted.

"Coming," Horheye shouted.

"Awesome," Kelly smiled brightly. "We're going home,"

"Yes, yes we are Kelly," Marinette spoke as she and Kelly went into the portal.

Horheye is now alone. But he has starting to approach the portal. He can easily hear how her breathing is getting weaker by the minute. Horheye sighs, "Hang in there," Horheye whispered gently to Lady Anubia. "We'll get you to camp in time, so don't go to the afterlife just yet. Just bear with us just a little bit longer." Horheye walks into the portal with Lady Anubia.

As everyone is in the portal, the portal has suddenly disappeared. Without a trace.