Chapter 9: A Super-Speed Fight

As the moon is rising high within the night sky. The SwitchBlade Demon and I are staring at each other coldly for quite some time. While the night wind has blown right by us. "So," the SwitchBlade Demon growled. "Are you ready to dance within the night?"

"I was born ready to dance," I replied with a smirk on my face. To tell you the truth, I like dark. Including when I fight in it. But that is a different case. "But...can you keep up the pace?" I asked as I held my weapon in front of me. Pointing at the SwitchBlade Demon.

The SwitchBlade Demon chuckled, "We'll see about that," he snarled as he too held his weapon in front of him.

"Well," I chuckled. "Come and get me then,"

"With pleasure," the SwitchBlade Demon licked his lips with its snake-like tongue. Within a flash, both I and the SwitchBlade Demon have begun to fight.

As we were fighting, we are going so fast on our fight. No one can see us, especially when we are on the rooftops. Just as we were battling, my nose has begun to twitch. Oh boy, I thought to myself. This only happens when I...I was... my nose twitches insanely. Both I and the SwitchBlade Demon have begun to halt within our tracks, we stayed away from each other right about ten meters apart. As my nose twitches, even more, all I know that it does not end up pretty.