11.

"I'm going to be honest, Louis, I never thought you'd want to go on a date with me. Then you tell our friends you want tonight to be a date even though I'm sick and I don't know, it made me feel a little nervous."

Louis spit out the wine that he had taken a sip of and almost coughed, "Wait, what?"

"It's a good nervous!" Harry told him, "I'm happy that you did because I would have never made the first move."

"That's not what I meant, Harry. What do you mean I told our friends?" Louis asked.

"They texted me and told me that you wanted tonight to be a date but you were too nervous to ask me."

Louis looked at Harry for a few seconds before he started laughing leaving Harry in a confused silence.

"Harry, sweetheart, I never told them that!"

"What?"

Harry sounded so disappointed that Louis wanted to kiss him despite him being sick.

"They told me that you wanted tonight to be a date, Harry. Niall put me in a group chat with Zayn and Liam and they told me that."

"You're kidding? They did the same thing to me!"

It was a quick silence before the two started laughing.

"I was going to ask you out, Harry." Louis told him, "But not when you were sick! I guess Niall got tired of me being so slow and decided to put things into his own hands."

Harry blushed and looked down at his plate, "I'm glad he did."

"Yeah?"

"I mean obviously you know that I'm very, very attracted to you," Harry started, "but I didn't want you to ever think it was just a physical thing."

"Very, very attracted huh?" Louis asked, smirking.

Harry blushed and looked away, "I think I'll get more wine!"

Louis shook his head, "Time for some orange juice for you, Harry. You're still sick after all. You go sit on the couch and get warm because I can see you shivering from here."

"Louis, I'm fi-"

"No arguing with me, darling."

Louis got what Louis wanted.

Harry went straight to the couch and bundled up under a warm blanket if only to please Louis.

"Drink this slowly and I'll make sure your fever has gone down here soon."

Harry took the cup from him and took a small drink, "You don't have to take care of me, Louis, especially on a date."

Louis sat beside him, "What kind of date would I be?"

"We should have waited until I wasn't sick." Harry sighed, "We could have gone out."

"A date doesn't always have to be out, Harry. A date is what you and the other person make it and if you enjoy yourself that's all that matters. I'm still going to give Niall a piece of my mind but I've had a great time with you, Harry."

Harry smiled and looked at him, "Me too."

God he was nervous. If he wasn't so stuffy and feeling like crap he'd try and hint to Louis that he wanted to kiss him.

"Are your friends going to the game tomorrow?" Louis asked.

Harry nodded, "They're going for me."

"Give me your hair tie, Harry."

Harry didn't say anything. He just took it off his wrist and handed it to Louis.