5.

"You told Louis you wanted to smack his ass?" Liam asked.

Harry blushed, "I was trying to flirt and it didn't go my way!"

Zayn laughed, "How? You choose what you say, Harry. Nothing stopped you from saying anything else."

"You're my best friends. You're supposed to comfort me not laugh at my misery." Harry pouted.

"Ignore Zayn. I'm actually proud of you for saying that." Liam admitted, "It's not anything you would have said to the guys in your past so I applaud you for it. What did Louis say?"

"That I didn't have to be on the team to smack his ass."

"Get it!" Zayn shouted, "Get that ass!"

"I don't just want his ass, Zayn! He's gorgeous obviously and I wouldn't turn him down if he asked me to bed but I don't want just a hook up. I want to get to know him, go out with him and all that shit."

"You're making progress." Liam smiled, "Even if Louis just wants to be friends right now that's still progress and you should be happy about it. You never know what could happen."

"I hope you're right." Harry sighed, "He's just so cute I want to grab his face and kiss him."

"You can pretend Zayn is Louis." Liam teased.

"No!" Harry and Zayn shouted in unison.

Zayn glared at Harry, "You act so disgusted at the thought of kissing my face."

"And you act disgusted at the thought of me kissing your face!"

Liam rolled his eyes, "You're both children. Now, lets discuss what we're going to eat."

Louis: Harry!

Harry: Hi, Louis!

Louis: Are you busy?

Harry: Going out to eat with my friends but after that I'm free. They work tomorrow so they'll be heading home.

Louis: If you have your own car I want you to meet me at the field where the games are played after you're done eating.

Harry: May I ask why?

Louis: Can't make the team next season if you don't get in some more training, Harry.

Harry: I think I proved that I'll never learn, Louis. My long legs won't let me walk properly.

Louis: There is nothing wrong with your legs or you, Harry. You'll learn, I promise.

Harry: I'll text you when I'm on my way. Do you need anything?

Louis: Just for you to show up.☺️

Harry: I'll be there.🙂

Harry sighed causing Liam to look at him.

"Everything okay, Harry?"

"Louis really wants to teach me about this soccer shit, Liam. I'll never be able to play as well as he does."

"Don't think like that. If you put as much effort into that as you do your writing then you'll be running down the field with ease in no time." Liam smiled.

Harry smiled back before looking out the window. Thanks to Zayn he was taking lessons for a sport he never wanted to play but also thanks to Zayn he was spending time with Louis; the only guy Harry really ever wanted.

"What if I say something stupid?"

"You already told him you'd join just to smack his ass, Harry." Zayn laughed, "I don't think you can say anything else."