8.

Louis: Styles, are you busy?

Harry: At the moment, yes. I'm getting some writing done. Why, what's up?

Louis: Me and a few friends are getting together for a small soccer game. Our season will be over soon and I thought it'd be fun to do a game where we weren't in a rush to win or anything. I want you to join.

Harry: If you need a cheerleader give me a little bit and I'll come cheer you on.

Louis: I want you to play, Harry. You can be on my team.

Harry: I don't think that's a good idea. I can't play worth shit, Louis. Your friends will laugh at me.

Louis: Nonsense. They were once where you are so if they laugh I'll kick their ass. You can have your friends come if you want! They can be our cheerleaders.

Harry: Erm, let me finish what I'm doing and then I'll get a hold of them. I'll text you here soon.

Louis: Great! :)

Harry adored Louis. He was pretty much falling for the guy really but was that any reason to go and embarrass himself? Harry thought it wasn't a good enough reason but he knew his friends would say otherwise. Was there any point in asking them things when he knew exactly what they would say? He sighed and closed his laptop after finishing up his work. He closed it and grabbed his phone.

Harry: Where should I meet you?

Louis: Park in about an hour.

Harry: I'll be there.

Harry couldn't believe he was going to embarrass himself like this but it was Louis. He really would do anything for him. He was whipped and he hated it but at least Louis didn't know he had Harry wrapped around his finger. God knows what Louis would think about that.

Liam: Harry.

Harry: What?

Liam: You're going to play soccer??

Harry: How did you find that out?

Liam: Niall.

Harry: You text Niall now?

Liam: He's pretty great and he just asked if Zayn and I were coming to cheer you on.

Zayn: You are going aren't you? Don't make us drag you out of your house.

Harry: Yes I'm going. I figured I could make it my own decision before you decide to take it into your own hands, Zayn.

Zayn: I would never.

Liam: Yes you would. Anyway, I'm proud you decided to go Harry. You're doing something outside of your comfort zone and that's a great thing. Louis must see something in you. Maybe you'll play next soccer season.

Harry: Doubt it lmao. I'll play this with him but I'm not signing up for weekend games. That's not fucking happening.

Zayn: If Louis asks you to you know you will.

Harry: Shut up.

Harry checked the weather and there was a slight breeze but it was pretty warm out so he decided to wear a pair of shorts and a thin short sleeve. First he needed a shower because he spent a while in front of his laptop and he certain things were sticking to places. The last thing he wanted was to smell or look disgusting around Louis.

Harry: I'm leaving my house now. I'll be there shortly.

Louis: Drive safe, darling! I got some water bottles and snacks here but afterwards we can go out for a proper meal.