leaving

"WELCOME HEROES

"WELCOME HEROES." Tsukauchi greeted the pros as they sat at the meeting table with the police and investigators. He clicked his remote to reveal a map. "Here is the area we believe the league is hiding out, specifically, this abandoned motel, home, apartment thing."

"Cool! Let's bust in!" Miriko punched her fist into her palm excitedly. "We're coming, stipper lady!"

"Now hold on a second, Miriko." RockLock held out his hand. "What do we do if they aren't there? Or if they're in the area, and see us? They'll have time to flee, taking the woman with em'."

"Which is why we have a plan." Tsukauchi started. "The area they're hidden in is in the center of a residence area, so we can't call for an evacuation, or they'll know we're there. So, the police will form a barricade around the perimeter. We've divided the area into four sections. Each hero, you'll search each section.

Eraserhead, you'll be near the area, but on higher ground. If you see a villian, erase their quirk and capture them. Our main priority is the woman. Find her first before searching for villains. We don't know why they've captured her, so she could be very valuable. We move out at dawn."

"Sounds like a plan." Hawks agreed.

______________

Dabi batted his eyes open, the sweet smell of y/n's strawberry shampoo greeting his nose. He shifted in the bed to see her fast asleep under his arm. He placed his hand on her cheek, lightly caressing her mellow skin.

God you're beautiful.

______________

Y/n woke up to an empty bed as she stretched out her limbs. She turned to her left to see Dabi gone. "Touya?" She whispered, slowly sitting up in the bed. She rubbed her puffy eyes, swollen from sobbing so much yesterday.

She stumbled into the hallway tiredly, Twice running past her. "Gotta go!" He shouted. Y/n became wary as she noticed the league shuffling around hurriedly, all in their villain costumes. "Toga, what's going on?" Y/n asked as she jogged into the living room.

"We're moving out!" She beamed, throwing a small bag over her shoulder. Y/n cocked her head. "Oh really? How come?"

"Mr.Compress slipped a mic in Hawks' jacket and found out our location. They're coming for you." Shigaraki explained, placing a hand over his face.

"Me? Really?"

"Yes, and you're staying here." Dabi appeared behind her, dragging her by the wrist. Y/n stumbled over her feet. "Huh? No I'm not, I'm coming with you!" She shouted, digging her heels into the floor. Dabi, not wanting to argue, turned around and picked y/n up, throwing her over his shoulder.

"I said I would protect you, and that's what I'm doing."

Y/n felt her eyes fill with angry tears. She punched her fist into his back, begging to be put down. "And I said I would never leave you again!!!"

"Y/n, I can't argue with you right now. I need to tell you the plan." Dabi kicked open the door of the empty room where y/n was first kept. He set her down near the back wall, taking out two, long-chained handcuffs. He reached to the ceiling, hooking each handcuff on a metal holder that stuck out of the roof.

He sat down in front of y/n, grabbing her hand and trying to secure each cuff around her wrist. Y/n yanked her hands away, scooting away from Dabi.

"No! I'm not staying!! Touya, please!!" She shrieked. Dabi grabbed y/n's face, forcing her to look at him. "Y/n. Listen to me, and listen carefully, okay?"

"Touya-"

"No. Listen, okay? Listen every word I say. Please. If you love me....Listen."