murdered

Y/N WALKED OUT OF THE convenience store later that evening, with a soda and chocolate bar in hand

Y/N WALKED OUT OF THE convenience store later that evening, with a soda and chocolate bar in hand. As she walked down the busy streets of Japan, she received judgemental looks from the citizens around her.

"What's with that bruise on her neck?"

"Is that a love grip from her boyfriend on her neck? What a slut, and least cover it up."

"Her face is all beat up. Did she get into some sort of bar fight?"

"What a gorgeous woman. Think she'll let me smash?"

"No way dude she's so out of your league. She's probably been around."

Y/n ignored the rumors in question. It wasn't the first time she'd been stared at and talked about, and it certainly wasn't the first time that she went out in public after being hit by her family.

She sat on a nearby bus bench, swirling her diet coke around and taking another sip. She sighed, running her trembling fingers through her straightened hair.

She tapped her left foot up and down anxiously, trying to decide her next move.

I should at least go back home to pack a bag. I'll just stay with Lily again tonight.

After thinking long and hard, y/n sat up from the bench, walking in the direction of her parents apartment.

__________

As y/n walked up the stairs of the complex, an odd smell greeted her nose. "Is something burning?" She whispered, looking down the hallway.

Suddenly, a bright blue flame flew out of her parents apartment door, engulfing the area around it. The flame retreated back into the home. She dropped her drink onto the cold, hard floor, it spilling everywhere.

She slipped over the liquid as she ran towards room, scrambling back to her feet. She slid in front of the door, witnessing a sight she wish she could forget.

An ash-burnt corpse limped towards her, it holding out their arm and begging for help. Her eyes swelled with tears of fear, as her blazed father rasped.

"Y/.............n...........heeeeeeeeelp." He whispered, falling down onto the ground. A man was then revealed, his vivid, blue eyes staring her down. A blue flame exited his hand that was at his side, it dissipating back into the air.

Y/n glanced behind the man to see another corpse hunched over the arm of the living couch, the body nearly burnt to ashes. The only thing remaining was a detached arm, along with a skull on the ground, the mouth wide open.

Y/n could only hear her heavy breathing, loud ringing filling her head. She stumbled backwards, tripping over her shoes and falling on the ground in the hallway.

She watched as the man stepped over her father's corpse, the evening daylight revealing his face.

He's not wearing a mask...he's showing me his face...which means...he doesn't plan....

to keep me alive.

Y/n scrambled to her feet and started to run down the hall, but the man quickly grabbed her by the hand, making her fall back onto the ground.  He flipped her over, holding her down by the wrist.

"Scream, and I'll kill you." He whispered.

Out of defense, y/n lifted her head and slammed it into Dabi's forehead. Dabi released his grip from her wrist, holding his head. Y/n lifted her leg, and kicked him in the jaw, turning on her stomach and crawling away.

"Shit." Dabi cursed under his breath, spitting out blood. He quickly regained focus, and pulled y/n in by the waist, bringing her into him. He slapped his hand over her mouth. "Stop. Struggling."

Tears ran down y/n's face. She reached for Dabi's jacket, gripping it tightly. Suddenly, Dabi's whole coat was shattered into pieces.

She used her quirk? It really is you...

As Dabi was distracted, y/n gut punched him with her elbow. She pushed Dabi off her and ran towards the staircase, slipping on the ground as she turned the corner.

"Compress!" Y/n heard the man shout. Another man appeared in front of her on the staircase, twirling a small blue marble between his fingers. "This may be a tad uncomfortable." The man apologized, chucking the marble at y/n's abdomen.

Dabi turned the corner, repositioning his jaw, to see Mr.Compress juggling a single marble. "Seems you were having trouble back there, Dabi."

"Shut up. Let's go."