eat

12 years ago

12 years ago

There was a time in Touya and y/n's friendship, when he noticed her getting seemingly thin. Y/n was always a little plump, but not in an unhealthy way. But once they got to middle school, Touya noticed a change in her behavior.

She never ate lunch at school, said she was waiting to eat dinner that night. She also refused to eat candy, which was odd for her, because she always was in the mood for sweets.

"Y/n." Touya shuffled through his bag as they sat at the bus stop, taking out a chocolate bar. "Want this?"

"Sure!" Y/n took the chocolate, but hid it away in her bag. "You aren't going to eat it now?" Touya questioned.

"I'll eat it later." She assured.

"By the time you get home, it'll melt. Eat it now."

"I'm not hungry-"

"You say that everyday, y/n...What's going on?"

Y/n stared at her friend, not knowing what to say. Her eyes started to swell with tears. "You wouldn't understand." She whispered, Touya watching as her lips trembled. "Understand what, y/n?"

"I wanna be like those pretty models in the magazines." She muttered, her wiping her tears from her cheeks. "I could barely fit into my school skirt. And the other girls called me fat!"

Touya's eyes widened in guilt. "You aren't fat, y/n. You know that."

"I am! I just want to be skinny! I'm tired of getting called names and having to look in the adult section for pants!"

Touya held her face, forcing her to look up at her. "Y/n. You are beautiful just the way you were. I love the way you are. Don't feel like you have to change anything about you." He whispered, y/n's cheeks turning a light pink.

"Now eat the chocolate bar. We aren't leaving this bench till I see you eat the whole thing."

_______________

Y/n sat quietly at the dinner table with the league. Her and Dabi hadn't spoken a word to each other since earlier that morning. Toga groaned. "What happened with you two? It's making me uncomfortable."

"They obviously got into a lover's quarrel, Toga. Give them time." Mr.Compress assured.

Lover's quarrel? Why do they keep referring to me and Dabi as a couple?

"Shut up, Compress." Dabi mumbled, poking at his food. Y/n felt her heart tighten.

Why the hell is he mad? He tried to roast me!

Y/n stood up from the dinner table, walking towards the doorway. "Where are you going?" Dabi asked as she left the room. "Lost my appetite."

Shigaraki and Toga reached over to her plate to take her food, but Dabi quickly grabbed it. "Stop that." He nagged, taking y/n's plate and following her. Toga sighed. "She wasn't gonna eat any!"

As y/n was about to shut her door, Dabi stopped it with his foot. Y/n quickly turned around. "What the hell!?"

"Eat."

"I told you, I'm not hungry!" She took a step back as Dabi approached her. "And I told you...eat."

Y/n cocked her head in confusion. "I'm sorry, I thought you were upset with me. Now you're trying to force feed me? Are you bipolar or something, Dabi?"

Dabi glared at her with his furious blue eyes. He turned around and shut the door, pulling up a wooden chair and sitting down. He placed the dinner plate on the nightstand. "I'm not leaving until I see you eat that whole meal."

Y/n felt a wave of deja vu coarse through her spine. "...Fine then. You'll be sitting there all night." She hissed, crawling into the bed and pulling the covers over her head.