escape

Y/N JOLTED AWAKE, SWEAT DRIPPING down her face

Y/N JOLTED AWAKE, SWEAT DRIPPING down her face. She frantically looked around, her heart dropping. "Fuck. I'm still here." She cursed.

___________

Y/n quietly stepped out into the hallway, unaware of the time. She looked up and down the hallway, the sound of a T.V playing in a room nearby. Assuming it was the living room, she tiptoed on the wooden floor into the hall.

There's a door right there. Could that be the exit? It can't possibly be, can it?

She reached the open doorway, peeking in. It was a kitchen, jointed with a small living area. It was seemingly dark outside, so it must have been around 1 or 2 in the early morning.

Y/n noticed the scarred man who kidnapped her sitting on the couch, watching the television. Next to him, was a man with dusted blue hair. They were murmuring about something, but she couldn't understand what they were saying.

She took in a deep breath.

3....2....1!

She dashed past the doorway, leaning against the wall to hide herself. She waited a few moments, in case anyone had seen her run by.

I'm safe!

Y/n carefully walked across the creaky floor. Attempting not to get too excited, she reached the door handle. Without a care in the world, she swung the door open, running outside.

But she was immediately met by a wall.

Huh?

She turned to her left, to see another wall.

Am I in an alley?

She turned to her right, but there was another wall.

I'm closed in!!?

She looked up, to see the starry night sky.

"I see you've found our balcony. It's closed off see we can get some air without being seen."

Y/n stiffened. It wasn't the sound of the man's voice. It was a female voice.

Y/n whipped around to see a short, blond haired girl, her cheeks painted in pink. "Wow you're super cute! What's your name?" She blushed, stepping forward.

"Quit harassing her, Toga." Dabi appeared from out of the living area and walked down the short hallway and towards the door. Toga stuck out her bottom lip. "But I was-"