leads

"HELLO, MR

"HELLO, MR.AIZAWA!" The students greeted him as their teacher entered their dormitory. "Hello class."

"You've been gone a lot, Mr.Aizawa! Present Mic is way too loud to be a substitute." Denki whined, covering his ears.

"Yes, I've been working on a case with the pro heroes to find a missing person, which is why I'm actually here." Aizawa walked towards the center of the common room, and turned to Todoroki. Todoroki perked up. "Did you find her?"

The class turned to Todoroki. "Find who?"

"We have a few leads, but I came to tell you to not worry too much. Tell your brother and sister that too." Aizawa assured.

"Wait, are you referring to the L/n case?" Deku asked. "You said that was an old friend of yours right, Todoroki?"

"Yeah...Can you tell me any of the leads, Mr.Aizawa?" Todoroki pressed. Aizawa inhaled. "...We believe...she's been taken by the league."

The class' breath hitched. Todoroki fell back into the couch. "...The league..."

"Don't worry, we have a great set of heroes searching for her now, and detectives investigating. We will find her."

_____________

"So she's a stripper in downtown...Pretty badass job for a twenty-two year old." Miriko admitted as she walked down the streets with Hawks. "Agreed, but why would the LOV want her? To make her give them private sessions everyday?" He joked.

Miriko slapped his forearm, holding in her laughter. "Stop that, this isn't funny." She composed herself again, looking around the area. "There's something I was thinking about last night. About this case."

"Hm?"

"Don't you think it's odd, that an everyday person was kidnapped by the LOV, and they didn't even try to conceal the fact that this crime was done by them? I mean, two of the villains carelessly walked by security cameras. Surely they would've seen them, right?"

"Now that you mention it...that is kind of weird. Smart villains don't usually make mistakes like that." Hawks scratched his chin. "Which leads me to my next point." Miriko whispered.

"...What if one of the LOV members recognized y/n, and took her in for themselves?"

Hawks' eyes widened. "Like a childhood friend or something?" Miriko snapped her fingers. "Bingo."

"No way, that's crazy!....Wait, Miriko that's actually a great prediction."

"Of course it is! I came up with it!" She hissed, slightly offended.

"Well, we can't do anything with that prediction until we find where the league is located." Hawks shrugged. "Let's keep searching."