revealed

Y/N SOBBED INTO DABI'S CHEST, choking on her tears

Y/N SOBBED INTO DABI'S CHEST, choking on her tears. Dabi ran his hand down her back, comforting her. He felt his eyes start to burn. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. "I scared you, didn't I?"

Y/n responded by crying louder and punching his shoulder, making Dabi chuckle. "Sorry." He smiled. Y/n pushed off his chest, hardly containing her tears. She cupped his face, staring deeply into his eyes. She then held his wrist into hers, examining the scars.

Y/n covered her mouth, trying to keep herself from crying anymore. "Fuyumi told me you were dead." She retched, tears still streaming down her face. Dabi shook his head. "I never died."

Y/n fell back, burying her hands into her face. "Well no shit, Touya!! I couldn't even recognize you...You must've gone through so much while I was at some fancy private school! I left you! I gave up on you, Touya! I was so selfish!!" She sobbed. Dabi reached forward and hugged her tightly. "You didn't know. Besides, I came back for you didn't I?"

Y/n suddenly remembered how she had gotten there in the first place. She pushed Dabi off her. "Wait, so why did you kill my parents? You could've just come up to me and told me you were Touya, and I would've left with you in a heartbeat!"

"...I watched your dad abuse you...that day I took you....I wasn't just going to let them survive after putting you through that." He scorned angrily. Y/n shook her head. "Touya, you can't just go killing people-"

"I did it to protect you, y/n...To keep you safe." He whispered, wiping her cheek. Y/n sighed. "You're lucky I hated them too....Oh my god."

"What?"

".....I assumed you were forty." She slapped her cheeks, embarrassed. She shook her head apologizing. "I'm sorry! That was probably offensive, huh?!"

"That's what you're concerned about right now?" He grinned, watching her blush over a humiliating moment that occured weeks ago. "...Hey y/n...Remember when I told you I had my first love? On the bus, when you gave me that book?"

Y/n froze, recalling the decade ago conversation. "Oh yeah, and I thought it was that ginger-"

Dabi leaned forward, pressing his lips into hers. The moment he'd be yearning for forever since they were kids. The day he could show how much he loved y/n through a kiss.

Y/n whimpered as Dabi passionately kissed her, his hand holding her cheek. Y/n reached forward, pulling Dabi closer by the chin. Their bodies filled with ecstasy and happiness, their surroundings melting away.

Dabi slightly pulled away. "...You were you were first and only love...Still are."

Y/n's cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Tears started streaming down her cheeks, her face frozen in a state of shock. "W-Why are you crying?!" Dabi jolted back, quickly wiping her cheeks.

"...I love you, Touya. I love you so much. I regret not being able to tell you earlier, but I love you, I love you, I love you, and I'm never leaving your side again. I promise." Y/n whispered.

Dabi slowly smiled, eyes stinging. "...I love you too."

(edit: YALL DABI WASNT NAKED HE WAS JUST DRYING HIS HAIR STOP IT SMSKMSMS)