handcuffed

"BLOODY HELL, YOU SCARRED PIECE OF SHIT!" The league listened to y/n curse Dabi out as they sat in the living room

"BLOODY HELL, YOU SCARRED PIECE OF SHIT!" The league listened to y/n curse Dabi out as they sat in the living room. Spinner turned to him. "She's been screaming for hours now...I don't think she likes you, Dabi-"

"Shut the fuck up."

"She tried to escape twice in one night, Dabi, waking us all up at 3 in the morning. Why don't you just let her go?" Toga judged, pouring a bag of skittles into her mouth, though it was 6 o' clock in the morning.

"Because she doesn't have anywhere else to go."

"That's because you burned her parents alive-"

"They were pieces of shit! I'm protecting y/n. I'm never letting her leave me again." Dabi hissed. The league fell silent.

"Overprotective boyfriend, much?" Toga whispered.

"If you want the girl to stop trying to escape," Compress started, setting down his cup of coffee. "why don't you gain her trust a little bit?"

Dabi thought for a moment. "Whatever, magic man."

"You've got nicknames for everyone, huh?" Toga chuckled.

____________

Dabi entered the empty room where y/n was first kept in. She was handcuffed to the wall, her head tiredly dropped down to her chest. When she heard the door open, she looked up angrily at her kidnapper.

"You piece of shit!" She shouted, trying to pull the chains out of the wall and escape the cuffs. "What am I? A god damn prisoner now?"

"I told you, I would punish you if you-"

"Tried to escape! I know! You repeat yourself a lot!" She yelled, her knees scraping against the hardwood as she fought in the chains. "Let me go! I don't want to be here anymore!!"

Dabi sat on the floor in front of her, placing his arm on his knee and watching her struggle. Y/n growled, but then quickly gave a smug grin. "Oh, I get it now."

Dabi cocked his head. Does she recognize me?

"You've been to my club, haven't you?"

...

......

...............

"....What?"

"You've seen me stripping downtown, and wanted me to have sex with you or something, right? Usually my clients don't go to this extent to get me in bed with them, so it caught me by surprise. But I'm not a prostitute!!"

Dabi sat there, frozen with wide eyes.

A stripper? Definitely not what I thought her job was.

"If I give you head, will you let me go? Is that what you want-" Y/n shouted before Dabi placed his hand over her mouth.

"Dabi."

Y/n batted her eyes confused, and tilted her head to the side. "Hm?"

"You asked for my name. I go by Dabi."

Y/n squinted her eyes, slightly suspicious. Why is he telling me this now?

Y/n shook his hand off her mouth. She stared at the ground, her unkempt hair falling forward and covering her face.

Dabi noticed as the wood started to stain with the tears dripping from her face. Y/n's cries went from quiet, somber cries, to full on wails of anger. She shook her hands, wanting out of the handcuffs.

The metal scrapped her wrist, blood seeping out of her skin. Dabi leaned forward, alert. "Stop that-"

"YOU BASTARD!!" Y/n screamed, looking up. Her cheeks were stained with tears, her eyes pink. "If you don't want me for my body, then what the hell do you want!!!? You killed my parents for godsake! Do they owe you money!!!? Are you using me!!!?"

Dabi felt his heart sting. "That's not it-"

"Then what!!? What is it, Dabi!!!? If that's even your goddamn name!!"

Without warning, Dabi hugged her around her neck, holding her head close to his chest. Y/n tried to shake her way out of his grip, but it was no use.

She relaxed her body, screaming into his white tank top. "Get off me!" She yelled, but for some reason...

not really meaning it.

Dabi reached into his pocket, taking out a key.

He inserted the key into each handcuff, unlocking them. Y/n's wrist fell to her side, her shoulders feeling heavy.

"...Take a shower. You're stained in blood." Dabi whispered, standing up and walking towards the door.

Y/n refused to look up as he exited the room. Her whole body felt dense. ...He's not going to let me go...is he?