breakfast

"MUST YOU ALWAYS GREET ME IN my room after I take a shower?" Y/n hissed as she locked eyes with Dabi, who was sitting in a chair with the med kit open

"I need to stitch the wound on your thigh, and tend to the other bruises you've given yourself in the past 12 hours." He mumbled, taking out the supplies he needed.

He's clearly trying to sound passive aggressive. Y/n let out a sigh, and sat on the edge of the bed. She curled up her shorts to revealed the wound. Dabi held up a wooden stick. "Put this in your mouth. The stitches are gonna hurt."

A few minutes later, the league, who was gathered in the living room, heard muffled shrieks of pain and agony coming from y/n's room. "Poor girl." Spinner shook his head.

________

"Hi crazy hostage!!" Twice waved as y/n and Dabi entered the living area. Y/n remained silent, rubbing her bandaged wrist. "Don't talk to her Twice."

"Don't be possessive, man!—How protective!!" Twice piped.

Y/n glanced up, examining the room. She immediately locked eyes with the blue haired man, who was busy watching the television. Her heart dropped.

"Wait a minute...You're...the league." Y/n whispered. They all turned to her. "...Did you not mention that to her, Dabi?" Toga whispered.

"It's not important." He muttered.

"Are you guys trying to recruit me or something? I'm not interested!"

"Nah, you're Dabi's. Ask him why you're here." Spinner insisted, buttering two pieces of toast.

Y/n turned to Dabi, awaiting a response. Dabi glanced at her, taking a double take. "What?"

"Why am I here? Lizard guy says it because of you."

"Lizard guy? Really?" Spinner sulked, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Did my parents sell me to you?" Y/n raised an eyebrow, making Dabi furrow his. He exhaled. "I'll tell you soon."

"How soon? I don't want to stay here any-" Her sentence was interrupted by Toga handing her a plate of food. She gave a large smile. "I bet you're hungry, yeah?"

__________

Y/n sat quietly at the table breakfast table with the league, the sound of utensils clinking on the plates filling the room. Twice let out an awkward cough. "Sooo, what's your name, pretty lady?" He asked.

Y/n bit the inside of her cheek. "....Y/n."

"Got a last name?"

".....L/n Y/n."

Dabi gazed at her from the opposite side of the table. It's you. It really is you.

"What's your quirk? You have super strength or something? You broke that window pretty easily." Toga cocked her head, waving her fork around.

"Um, anything that touches my hands and ankles shatters like glass. Nothing special." She muttered, poking at her food.

"Ankles too? That's weird." Compress mumbled.

"You have an accent when you speak in Japanese. What is it?" Shigaraki asked. "Oh, um, I was born in Britain. And I grew up in a house with British parents." She explained.

"What's your job? You a hero or something?" Twice pointed his finger at her, his suspicions rising. Dabi kicked his shin, making Twice jump in pain.

"N-No, I um.......

......strip."

Shigaraki choked on his eggs, dropping his fork.

Toga's mouth fell open. "What a badass."

"You pervert, Dabi! You kidnapped a strip-" Twices' sentenced was interrupted by Dabi roasting his breakfast with his flames. Twice gasped. "My food!!—Tasted gross anyway."

Dabi stood up from his chair, scraping his extras onto y/n's plate. "Eat." He muttered, dropping his dirty plate into the sink and walking out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Mr.Compress called out. "I'm going out. Look after y/n for me." He demanded, him exiting from an unseen door.

Y/n sunk into her chair.

He says my name so casually.....am I missing something?

I would say I want to go home...but...where would that even be?

Is staying here the best option?

I mean...they feed me....and I do like food....so that's a plus....

Yeah they're villains, but...they seem kinda nice....

Y/n turned to Shigaraki, who was sitting to her left. "Excuse me?" Shigaraki turned to her, his piercing red eyes meeting hers. "Hm?"

"...You're not gonna kill me, right?"

Shigaraki raised an eyebrow, then turned back to his plate. "Wouldn't really benefit me if I did, so no."

"Me either! However, if Dabi didn't take you in and you were still hanging on the streets, you would be one of my victims, since you're so pretty." Toga blushed.

"We advised you try not to escape anymore, though." Mr.Compress warned. "You're safer here with Dabi....

than out there."