.15

might's pov.

"Good!" I grin and pat uke's spiky hair.

hmm, who's next to be friends with! I 'totally' don't forget my surroundings as I go deep into thought.

TIME SKIP

"Wait, where am I?" I say

"cough cough," says someone with a familiar voice.. waits I know that fake cough, uke-chan.

"So where am I uke-chan?" I say lightly

"my house."

"wait why-oh" I rub the back of my head embarrassedly. "thanks I guess I got deep in thought what time is it?"

"10 pm," as he throws a blanket at me. "Sleep," he then leaves the room.

"fine~" -_ -

-NEXT DAY-

"ah, ow!" I say rolling around "THAT HURT!" I say pouting

"you wouldn't wake up, or would you rather be late," he says leaving the room heading outside.

"wait for me!" I say hurriedly getting dressed.

Time skip--

"Why did you have to wake me up," might turns his head away in despair.

"you wouldn't wake up, so I did what was done," he says

"well you're the one that told me to sleep," might mumbles

he turns his head to the side and says, "did you say something I didn't hear you."

As they continue talking they get to their destination the training ground.

!!

(I remember)

"Whoever gets the bells by 12 obviously wins and gets to eat," says might

uke-chan looks at might as if he was a little demon in sheep clothing. Might shrug his shoulder and sits down on the grass.

Time skip--

Naruto's tied up to a stump watching the other two eat, as might is still in the same place before the little cat fight.

They look over to Naruto and decide to give him their food because of his pittleful stare.

Uke-chan pops up and boom everyone passes

you may be wondering what did Might do well he did nothing, but he passes.

--

the end