.11

I have no excuses for not writing. I am a lazy and nonprofessional person. I have nothing else to say but enjoy I don't know how this part will end up like.
________________________________________________________________________________

Feeling warmth so close I more even closer holding it tight as if it's my life my stings. I have no family left to hug to cherish I only have him, this-s warmth.

'The warmth's' pov

Picking him off the couch I move him into my room and put him on the bed softly. Looking at him I smile through my mask. climbing on the bed I lay beside him and pull him closer he stole my blanket :(

NEXT DAY---

I wave goodbye to Lvea, grading a very special book from my shelf I head off. I decided to ( dun dun dun ) get chakra..papers.. let's see theirs a purple chakra paper oh oh and a pink one!!! (Pdt pfft)...*looks at cost, and sweets bullets* I think I'll stick with the normal ones....*grabs one pink one*

Time skip!!!!

"Might!!!!!" Yells a random unknown person

...last Time skip...nvm

"Yes gravy hair you needed me~" Might grins at me as I frown. "here is a chakra paper, where you'll learn how to... Established and build up your chakra." I hand the chakra slips over to him but not the pink one... it's mine!!!!!
(During this process of the gravy man y/n was wondering something and so he said it out loud)
" But what if I already know my chakra?"
( The gravy man froze of he wasn't already still enough)

*Complete and utter silence*

Might's pov-

I hold the paper in my hand as it as half of it lights up and burns and the other piece or side you could say disintegrates by shadows...
I stair at the no longer existing paper for a very long time, a very long time, and then I look at gravy man and say!!! "What is my chakra."
________________

A few days later-

A person in the corner of the library, reading nothing I mean nothing but chakra books. The librarian looks tired leaning on their hand as they doze off to sleep. When a white-haired boy suddenly jumps up in the air and yells "yes I finally found it!!! It's call-" before he could Finnish he was rudely interrupted by a completely random person to shut his pretty mouth, which he took much offense to it but was too happy that he found out the name of his chakra after spending a whole week without rest to find out.
HE RUNS I MEAN RUNS out of the library as fast as possible with the book still and hand as the librarian wakes up and falls off the counter with a very angry look and yells

MMMMMMIIIIIIGGGGGGFHHHHTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________
It's short I know but I hoped you enjoy it.