the beginning masks

-3rd POV -

  (Y/n) Might is walking back home from school. Slowly making a trail from the snow around him.

           -_ Time skip to (y/n)

You were standing in front of the Mights household (or compound) you heard yelling from inside the main house. You were late home and did not want "mother" To hit you with her bat ( yes it's a bat )  you want to the back door but sadly it was locked it wouldn't move for the life of it.

You  decided to try to walk to the nearest store to get some cheese and potatoes you wanted to get cheese dip and potato chips that sounded much better than raw potatoes and cheese dip (please no Offence to readers that like potatoes with cheese dip)

No one's pov- -----

Might walks past the store not noticing that he has.  He was focused on something else. There was something more like someone following him. Y/n started to walk faster. He walks down an ally way. Before y/n can turn around he hears laughter. Then a gunshot goes off.

   Y/n pov-

  Why is my vision blurry why does my chest hurt so bad why can't I be a character in an anime and have friends that care and a family that truly cares? Wait why is it getting harder to breathe I just want to have my wish to come true...

______________________

The writer here thank you for reading my book and I hope you have liked this chapter. I'm sorry it's so short but in the next chapter, I will try to make it longer.

Fun Fact) Might only eat two things if he was aloud 1.chips 2. Anything with strawberries in it.