real chapter

I updated the cover and sorry for the long wait, enjoy the story. sorry, this part of the story is a bit of.

________________________________________________________________________________

Looking around the store I want over to the books about chakra and how to raise and practice with it. Looking through almost every shelf I found it, it was a book that had training, chakra types, and some other basic facts about the use of chakra. Grabbing it I also grab a dusty book with no cover and has only a few words written on the first page. Flipping through the dusty book looking for something to get of my boredom from waiting on Kakashi. Looking through the book I find nothing new, so I decided to put the book in my backpack.

Leaving the store after a long long time we started to head to the lake near the training grounds to set down and eat. Looking up from his book Kakashi says in a very very bored tone," What books did you get?" looking or more like glaring at him I say, "why should you care, but I will tell you I got two books so you still owe me three." sitting down near the water I found a nice shaded place under an old orchid tree that hung over the river bay.

Looking over at Kakashi he says, "Fine, but each book you get you to have to do something for me." Thinking for a bit I shake my head yes and turn away.

Time Skip 1x___________________________________________________________________

Waking up with sweat on my face I craw off my bed and head towards the bathroom. Looking in the marra I see dark circles under my eyes. Turning on the water I start to brush and wash my face with icy water. leaving the room I made a bag of eggs and put it on the table and started to make a cup of tea.

Leaving the house with little to no light outside I head to the library to pass until the day starts and the sun rises. Opening the door seeing a passageway of books that have no end. Looking around the shelves I found a place to sit. Taking the dusty book out with a pen in hand I flip to the back of the book.

---

I started writing.

---

Once I finished my first sentence in the book it started to fade to a light red than disappeared. Seeing this happen I started writing faster. Looking at my writing gone I smile taking my other book out of my bag I put it on my lap. Opening the book I started copying the words from the first chapter.

---

Finished with the book I looked at the once blank book to see skills for each chapter written down. Looking around the room started to light up with rays of lights. Standing up I head back to Kakashi house and fall on the floor and fall asleep in the living room.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading, also try to guess Might's Chakra we will find out in the upcoming chapter.