13.

"Hatake!" yells Might, waving with glee as he trips on a banana. "oof," he says as his book bag and his book in hand skater in the mud in front of him.

As this happens Kakashi just glances at the boy and huffs. Closing his book he picks up Might as if a cat and places the bag in is hand. Using his chakra he appears in front of a river and throws him in the rushing waters. Kakashi sits down and continues his book flipping the page now and then.

-

  "MIGHt!!!" yells a stud- a friend of mine. Waving with glee as he trips on a banana. "ow," they say rolling around on the road, not caring for the cars or stares from people around. Picking up the dumb little kid I grab his bag and drag him towards school! Staring at the mistake I made I regret dragging him with me. Looking over to the seat in front of us. We see a man around mid-thirties glare at us gives me a shiver.

-

Why am I the one falling now? *fake cries* I just wanted to say hi to Kakashi. Why did he throw me in water, and how am I still breathing... hmmm? To be honest I have no clue how I'm still breathing... Just as I was about to continue my thoughts I got pulled upwards, to land. Sadly I didn't gasp for air when I did instead I stair at Kakashi glaring for taking out of the water. " why did you have to ruin my fun!" says y/n still glaring as if it was the end of the world.

"because if I didn't pull you out you would have probably died in there." Gravity hair said as he stands straight and walks away from y/n. ( how rude thought y/n ) and follows after Gravity hair man.

"are we going to go eat?" says y/n

"no," he replies and contains to read his porn book.

"So where are we going then?" says y/n

"no," he replies

-TEN MINTUTES LATER-

" that's not an answer!" says y/n frustrated

"no," he replies

"can I punch you now, or cook you that sounds great gravity hair for dinner yum~" says y/n evilly laughing

"no" he replies

"ohmygoshthisistheworstIwannagohomeallreadysavemefromthisFu#ktard" says y/n

"what?" he replies

" I said you lost?" replies with buckets of sweat coming down.

-

"were training"

.........................

"I'll go now," yells y/n