vivienne's suite

After my lavender tea, I was starting to get very tired. My head fell down onto Ross' shoulder and my eyes proceeded to close into a light sleep. 

Ross rubbed his hand up and down my arm insisting, "Mari, come on. I'll take you to my bed." 

I brought an almost life-less hand to my face and rubbed my eyes, trying to move even an inch. 

"Are you going to sleep on the couch?" Rocky asked seriously. 

Ross sat up in his seat, forcing me to move. "We've ended up sleeping on the same bed before and I just make my way over to some other place. It's no big deal."

I scanned my eyes over to Vivienne and mouthed, "help." I was definitely not comfortable sleeping in the same bed with Ross while Rocky was just one room away.

 Vivienne was cleaning up in the kitchen and I could hear the mugs click against each other. "She can sleep in my suite. I've got a whole lot of room just for one girl," she suggested, shrugging. 

"Do you want to sleep with Viv?" Ross asked, whispering closer to me in a soft voice. He was definitely catering to my sleepy persona. 

I nodded my head and sighed as I tried to get up. 

To tell you the truth, I absolutely hated sleeping over other people's places. I love the comfort of my own room and space, and it was always uncomfortable sharing a space with someone you haven't before. Not to mention I didn't have any clean clothes or anything, implying even more discomfort. 

Ross pulled me up with one hand and walked me over to his room. "Alright, come on. I'll get you some of my clothes to borrow." 

Vivienne gave his idea a small nod and I glanced over at her. She gave me an encouraging smile and that's when I knew she felt there might've been something else going on here.

I had never actually been into Ross' room. I always glanced at it from the living area, and there was that time I saw Lana walking out of it, but I never stepped foot in it. As I looked around the space, there were certain things that differentiated their rooms. They were almost identical in style- because this was still in a hotel- but little quirks stood out.

He had placed string lights over his headboard and there was an orange salt lamp on the nightstand. A few small succulents also greeted me from the window. 

"I like your little touches," I yawned, swaying my fingers around the lamp. "What is this?" 

Ross was already reaching into his drawers and looking for clothes for me to borrow. He turned his head over to my direction and radiated, "It's a Himalayan salt lamp. Pretty basic but it's made out of crystals. It's supposed to bring in a soothing and calming effect." 

He pulled out a long black t shirt and boxers. "I think these should feel comfortable on you. Do you want to try them on now?" 

I brought my eyes to the ceiling and raised my eyebrows. I felt a little wary about what I was going to say next but it was the complete truth. "I'm extremely tired, Ross. Honestly, I was just going to knock out in these clothes."

Ross chuckled and stepped over to me. "In these dirty work clothes? You've got sugar on your shirt, Mari. Here, I'll just- is this okay?" He placed his t shirt in between his legs, freeing his hands to place them on the hem of my shirt. 

I nodded. "I'll help you take it off. Do you have a tank top or something underneath?" He asked for clarification.  

His finger tips gazed over my stomach lightly for a few seconds, sending me a small tingle. "I have a tank top under. I uh- I don't really wear bras," I explained, finally starting to feel a tiny bit awake.