some other time

I let my body fall down onto the bed, responding eagerly to the actions taking part in front of me. Rocky kissed up and down my thighs, sending so many warm shivers up and down my spine. He made his way up my upper body and kissed my neck aggressively. 

Our breathing filled the hot and steamy room around us. I had my string lights in a red color, giving it the ultimate sex room experience. After kissing on my neck and trying to make his way over to my lips, he stopped and began to smile and chuckle. 

"What?" I questioned, biting my lip. His hair was extremely messy but in a very attractive way. Rocky was for sure one of the greatest looking men I had ever been with. 

"Nothing... Your lips are so prefect," he responded in a laughing manner. He kissed my lips and I pushed back a little. 

"Sorry. Did I ruin the mood?" He asked, shaking his head. He continued to go down on my body, eventually almost making his way down there. I put my hands round his face and pulled up forward. "What?"

I tapped the open space next to me and sighed. He did ruin the mood a tiny bit. I knew that wasn't what he actually had to say. I'll still take the compliment though...

I turned my naked body to face him, pushing the covers over my breasts. "What were you really going to say?"

He shook his head quickly and placed his hand on my bare thigh, grabbing it. "Nothing, it's just that- this doesn't really help me not have feelings for you, you know?"

Ahh, there it was. 

"There's still so much I want to get to know about you," He insisted, now caressing his hand up and down my thigh. "I mean, how much better would it be if I could do this..." Rocky trailed his fingers up towards my pelvis and slipped one finger inside of me. I leaned my head back, trying so hard not to give in. "And have a connection with each other," he finished, smirking. 

I enjoyed it for a few seconds. He pushed my hair back with his other hand, making my neck visible to him again. He slipped his fingers in and out while bitting and kissing on my neck.  Before it could go further, I put a hand on his and stopped him. He looked at me confusingly. 

"I just- I don't feel the same way, Rocky." That was very hard to admit, especially after he just did that. "I'm sorry. You'd better go..." My eyes trailed over to my front door. 

"Wait- I'm sorry," Rocky pleaded while still understanding my space, he sat up straight. "I can do the friends with benefits thing, for sure." 

I crunched my face and shook my head no. "Maybe we can try this again. I'm sorry." I truly was sorry. I swear. 

He sighed and nodded, getting up from the bed. He began to pull his underwear back up and start the process of dressing himself. I slipped my phone from under my pillow and noticed the few unread messages from my mother and Ross. 

Mom: I'm dropping by tomorrow, we need to discuss your plans.

Ross: Been working on some new music! Call me as soon as you can.

Shoot.

 Rocky was nearly done now and putting his shoes back on. "What is it?" He asked, referring to my face on the screen of my phone. 

I shifted the phone back under my pillow and forced a quick smile, nonchalantly. "Oh, just my mom. She's coming by tomorrow." 

He smiled, "Sweet, I'll get to meet Mama Campos." 

I put my hand up giving him a "quit it" gesture with my hand. "Not a Campos. That's my dads last name. They broke up right after I was born."

Rocky was almost done tying his shoes when he peaked his head up towards me, indicating that he was listening. "Oh, I'm sorry. So what should I call her?"