Chapter 3

(A/N: *Sigh* really guys? Like I feel horrible after seeing some of y’alls comments on the last chapter. YES! I know it was short! But I also was sick AND had to write for Speak for me because it hadn’t been updated in 2 weeks. Again, I’ve said before my updates will be short for a while. The time is almost up. I said I would update a lot during winter break. Which starts December 21st and ends January 8th. So expect a LOT of updates. Then starting January 22nd I start home schooling so my OLD OLD updating schedule back from the summer will start back up. (2 or 3 weekly updates) So please guys, I’m sorry they’re short and it takes a while but I’m busy! Feel loved cus I should be studying for my finals I have next week and I’m writing for y’all! I love you guys! And I have big plans for this book! So… yeah? Just chill and wait? The best is yet to come ^-^ Thanks guys!

*** Song for chapter: Little Mix – Pretend its okay   (Probably my fav off the DNA album!)***

Harry’s POV:

“Harry.”

I winced.

“Harrryyyyy.”

Shut up.

“Harry Stylesssss.”

I groaned into my pillow.

“God damn it, Harry. Get your arse up!!”

I groaned again and sat up. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands before looking at Niall.

“Wha?” I managed to speak out in my morning voice.

“Come on, mate. It’s 11 in the morning. We got places to go, people to see!”

I rolled my eyes and plopped back down on my bed.

“Oh no you don’t!” He exclaimed loudly and gripped my arm, pulling me up.

“Seriously Niall? Why can’t I sleep? And how’d you get in?” I asked.

He shrugged, “I knocked but then found out you left the door unlocked. Which, by the way, Harry we’re in London and you’re sorta famous. You should lock that thing.”

“Whatever,” I mumbled slinging my feet over the edge of the bed, preparing to get up.

“Oi! Mate, I know you enjoy the nude and all. But seriously, I may be used to it but can’t ya wait till I’m out of the room?”

I rolled my eyes again at him. “Well if you weren’t here in the first place I wouldn’t have to worry now would I?”

His face fell and I felt guilty. I may have snapped at him to harshly. I really didn’t mean to push the lads away and become this downer that I am, but every time I see them I think of…

My chest tightened and I felt my heart start to sting.

It made me think of Ali and all the things we did together.

“Mate, snap out of it.”

I blinked and met Nialls blue eyes.

“You were thinkin about-”

I cut him off not wanting to hear her name.

“Shut up, Niall,” I growled.

He nodded and sighed.

“Okay, well come on mate. Get ready. The lads are already at Simon’s office.”

My eyebrows raised and he chuckled.

“Really, Harry!? This meeting is benefiting you and you forgot?”

I scratched the back of my head. “Er... Maybe?”

Niall chuckled some more. “Just come on, mate.”

I shrugged and stood up. Without a word, Niall left my room. Most likely to go raid my kitchen.

Quickly, I got dressed for the day. Not really caring what I look like, since I don’t care about my appearance anymore. Might as well look how I feel on the inside right?

I pulled on a plain white shirt and jeans. I slid my feet in to my boots and then grabbed my grey coat while exiting the room.

“That was fast. Did you brush your teeth? Hair? Clean off? I mean jeez that was fast.”

“Come on, Niall. Let’s go.”

He chuckled but started following me out the door.

“Excited now are we? Seems like just moments ago you didn’t remember. Oh, wait. You didn’t.”

I flung my arm out and smacked his shoulder.

“Hey!!” He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and stepped into the lift.

Was I excited?

That’s the understatement of the year. I LIVE for these meetings. If it wasn’t for that meeting when I first got back to London, I never would have stayed. Those nine words changed my life and gave me hope.

“Well boys... I may have found us a loophole.”

Since then Simon has tried to keep us informed about everything. Sure the press still thinks stupid Marie is pregnant and I’m a cold hearted jerk who cheated on her and dumped her, but Simon is trying to find us a way to leave Tim and his management and get the truth out.

And most importantly, help me get Ali back…

I reached into my pocket for my wallet and slowly pulled it out. I starred at the small piece that I could see, of the paper folded and tucked away in it.

I closed my eyes and fought back tears.

I know I shouldn’t… but I re-read her note over and over again. I never leave the house without it. I even performed the VMA’s with it tucked away in my shoe. It’s a piece of Ali. Since she isn’t there. It is.

“Uh… You coming, Harry?”

I pushed my wallet back in my pocket and looked up at Niall. Who was now stepped outside of the stopped lift.

I nodded and got off following him towards the car.

I really hope Simon has good news…

(A/N: I know. Short again. Just don’t yell at me for it :/ I have home work to do. Just be happy I updated at the start of the week! ^_^ remember another one is coming before Sunday! :D )