Chapter 45

(A/N: This chapter has references to religion. I’m sorry if I offend anybody. I tried to keep the information for the wedding traditional and use actuals words and lines that are said in the weddings. After a long amount of research I’ve cut a few parts of a wedding ceremony out to have this.

Also, a picture of what the reception looks like is on the side.

Enjoy! And please vote and comment!)

***Song: Once In A Lifetime by Landon Austin   PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE LISTEN WHILE READING***

“Ask me anything you want to

Cause the answer is yes

I'll spend my whole life

Just being caught up in your eyes

Don’t you know you stop the room and all that I can see is you.

I'm standing where the lightning strikes

I know this doesn't happen twice,

You must be my once in a lifetime.”

Ali’s POV:

As a little girl, I always pictured how my wedding would be. Would I have a carriage with a white horse like in Disney movies on my wedding or would I get married with a long beautiful dress with a train sliding behind me. My imagination ran all over the place when I would lie on my bed and fantasize my wedding. Things would change from the colors to when I’d get married. The one thing that always stayed the same though no matter what?

That I would be getting married to a guy I love and I’d be happy.

And today, I was doing just that.

Harry makes me happy. He makes me feel loved and I feel safe in his arms. It’s easy to picture our future together and it gives me a warm feeling that every girl wishes to have with the person she loves.  Tonight, I would walk down the aisle to meet Harry and be joined in marriage. Not a soul could stop us. Our lives were finally going the way we hoped they would.

“Ali, you look beautiful.”

I looked up and smiled at my mom. She and Gram flew in early this morning for the wedding. After a long reunion full of tears and hugs, my mom and Gram came back to Lou and El’s flat with me to be with the others girls. We left around one in the afternoon for the venue, which was a large field and building just outside of London that Harry and I decided to get married at.

When we arrived, Anne and Gemma were already there along with Eleanor’s mom, Johannah and the girls, and Lou and Lux. Lou was doing all of our hair and makeup along with attending the wedding.

We brought everything we needed for the wedding in our car, all the dresses, shoes, some extra decorations, and Snaps and Jinx. Both cats were a part of the wedding, seeing as because of them Harry and I met. They both had bows to wear and would be walking down the aisle with Lux, who’s the flower girl.

“Thank you, mom.”

She grinned at me and walked over. Her arms wide open and pulling me into the best hug possible. “I’ve thought about this day for years,” she whispered in my ear.

I could hear her voice start to break and I fought back my own tears.

“Mom, don’t make me cry… Lou just finished my makeup.”