Chapter 19

(A/N: AND THE CONTEST IS CLOSED! That’s right no more submitting baby names! The contest is closed! Obviously the name won’t be revealed anytime soon, but I need time to go over each and every one and make sure all the rules were followed by that person(: It’s going to take a while! Anyways, sorry this was a bit of a wait for this chapter. I have two major Honors projects due next week that I hadn’t started. I spent from midnight to 5:30 a.m. this morning working and finishing one. ONE. Stupid geometry. -. - I still have to read Sense and Sensibility and do worksheets and tests over that. Not to mention my normal school work. So again it might take a while for an update.

So anybody out there reading Speak for Me? Yes? No? Well I’ll mention it anyways. If you’ve noticed Speak for me has been put on Slow Updates. Not on hold, just not the weekly updates. That’s because I‘ve decided there are only 5 more chapter. Yup, you’ve heard it right. 5 more. BUT, I’m making them reallllllyyyy long. Like hopefully 10 pages each. Why you may be asking?

I started the story when it was my second book. I had great plans for it but I ended up forgetting and changing it. Honestly, if you go read the book from start to what I have now, the book completely changes. Especially in my writing since personally I think it’s gotten better. The story NOW with the flashback and stuff it great to me, but not a lot of y’all are liking it so there will be 5 more chapters (making it a short story) and then it’s over.

If you haven’t seen, I’ve said that Freed (My Niall Horan book that you ALL should check out:D) is now my main focus. The writing is so much different from anything else I’ve written and each update is decently length. (Most of them are 4 or 5 pages) I really have great plans for that book so I’m hoping more of you read it. And to those who have been, thank you!

Now to those of you who are saying, “What about TBT? Why isn’t that your main focus?” Well right now the story is in what I call ‘Pre-climax.’ (hehe…sexual…not really but still XD Dirty mind here) The big BOOM DRAMA REVEALED INTERESTING parts have yet to come in this book. And write now (as most of you can tell) more chapters are just sort of fillers and getting to the point. But it will get better and more interesting! Like I’ve said, this book is already planned out and YES! I’ve written the last chapter for this already.

Soooo, this is another long author’s note. Sorry! But I’d like to leave it off on a good happy note! Any of you remember my message post about a new story being posted soon? *GASP!* Be on the lookout…Because a new fan fic is coming and something else… As my gift to you all wonderful fans.

Dun! Dun! DUN! What’s it gonna be about??? Only I know… :D

ENJOY!)

****One Direction – One way or another (Teenage Kicks) GAH THIS SONG WAS WAY BETTER THAN I WAS EXPECTING AND I LOVE IT. Nuff said. :D AND THIS VIEDO IS JUST PERFECT!!!!****

Ali’s POV:

“Uhm…We can explain?” Louis stuttered out.

I rolled my eyes and started lightly tapping my foot.

We were screwed. We were now seriously completely screwed. Either they would now think that El is pregnant or they would have to find out about me.

“Oh! And another thing! How come you’re still seeing Ali and not telling any of us, especially Harry, you knew where she was at!” Leah hollered.

My eyes bulged out of my head.

Did I just hear that correctly!

“Ali? What do you mean? We have no clue,” El lied.

“Don’t bullshit us! We know that she was here in London! And we know that Dani was with you two, El!” Leah cried.