Chapter 28

(A/N: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Who’s seen The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction 2!?! I was one of the firsts to watch it since I was online when he was! EEEKKKKKK! Just as good as the first! I flipped out! XD I also love how Dani is in it! :D Yeah just omg omg omg! (: You can see I’ve been waiting for this, yeah?! Anyways whooooooo! I linked it on the side rather than a song!

Also, I have no clue where this chapter came from! Haha!(: I just was up at you know three in the morning and started writing. Though I really do like this chapter and I hope you do too! Plus, I’ve gone a bit Polyvore crazy lately so on the side is a picture of the clothes I describe in the following and also what Cupcake got. So yeah, if you want to follow my account on there it’s – justkathere

Enjoy the chapter loves! And i'm also very sorry for typos! Too tired to edit! Also since it's late jan. in the book Perrie still has her purple hair!

BIG QUESTION AS WELL! When I first started this account I said I wouldn't write fan fics about any of the boys who have girlfriends, since I massively love Dani, El, and Perrie. BUT I have had multiple requests on writing a book for one of the other boys. I dunno /: I just feel like I shouldn't but then again I do have a few ideas.... So please leave me a comment helping me out with this! Would you like to see another story but with another boy? And if so, which one?)         

Ali’s POV:

“But why can’t I,” Harry whined as he followed me out my room.

I rolled my eyes and turned around in the hallway to face him. He stopped as well and gave me a pout lip. It was insanely adorable, but I couldn’t let him win this time.

“Harry, you just can’t.”

He playfully stomped his foot, “But why!” He whined again holding out the word.

I sighed, “I swear if you teach this to cupcake.”

Harry’s fake pout turned into a goofy grin as he stepped closer to me and pulled me into a hug. “Then we’ll never be able to say no to her.”

I giggled and buried my face into his chest. “You got that right,” I mumbled through a mouth full of his shirt.

Harry released me and stepped back. His heart melting smile on his face and dimples present. “So can I go with you?”

I groaned and turned away from him walking towards the living room. “Haz, I said no!”

He fake whined and followed after me again.

Normally, I would be all up for going out in public with Harry. I haven’t in forever and really I haven’t left Lou’s flat at all. Harry only left once to get a suitcase of clothes. That’s right. Suitcase. He basically moved into Lou’s apartment, but it wasn’t a problem for any one. It was nice being back in his arms.

When instantly he wanted to tag along when I mentioned I was going out with Dani, Perrie, and Eleanor. Though no matter how many times Liam told him he couldn’t since it wouldn't be good to be seen together again, and no matter how many times I told him no, he still seemed dead set on going with us.

If he did then I would be screwed. He thought we were just going baby shopping again when really I was going to look for his birthday present. It was ten in the morning on the thirty first. I, as always, waited until last minute to do something and now I have to get Harry’s gift today. Yet, I still don’t know what to get him.

“Harry are you still complaining about not being able to go?” Perrie groaned from the table.

“Sounds like it,” Zayn chuckled.