Chapter 34

(A/N: Well hello there! Fancy seeing you here! I see you’ve come to read another chapter of this book. Hmmmm, well just so happens I wrote a chapter!

Well. I just sounded like a freak. Lol.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Sorry for the wait! Also, in case you haven’t already, please go check out my new book, More Than Best Friends. It’s not a fan fiction though but I promise it’s just as good! Go pick a team! Team Bentley or Team Cooper? :D Update for that coming soon!

I’d also like to apologize in advance for my updates becoming a bit slower over the next few weeks. I have more state tests coming up at the start of May so I’m cramming for those again. Really sucks because it limits my time to write ):

Enjoy this chapter though! Love youuuuuuuuuu. )

*** Song:  Alone Together by Fall Out Boy.    GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. <3 Love love love love love…. Love love love love! Sorry, I’ve always been a hard core fan girl for F.O.B. Seriously, give the song a try. It’s sort of popish. ***

I don't know where you're going                                                               

But do you got room for one more troubled soul?

I don't know where I'm going

But I don't think I'm coming home and I'll say

"I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead"

Ali’s POV:

“Wait… So she kissed you?” I asked with my jaw falling.

A small, no incredibly large, bubble of anger started swarming in my stomach. Not only had Marie purposely caused a scene but she kissed Harry.

My fiancé!

“Only for a second,” he mumbled, “I pushed her away though…”

“Carefully but she made it more dramatic?” El asked him.

Harry nodded and frowned. “Drama queen she is.”

“That’s so messed up!” Louis shouted, rising from his spot on the sofa.

All four of us had been sitting down talking since Harry arrived. He was out of breath and pissed while the three of us were impatient and desperate to know the whole, true story.

He explained the best he could and that’s where we were now.

“I know,” Harry groaned, “And it was all Tim’s doing.”

I crossed my arms and clenched my jaw. “I freaking knew it.”

Harry sighed and scooted over to me and pulled me against him. I felt my body relax a bit but my hormones were still making me see red.

If I could get my hands on Tim…

“Can’t you tell Simon? Isn’t that breaking the contract?” Lou asked Harry.

My head snapped up to look at Harry and I stared at him.

“Breaking the contract? What?”

Harry gulped and looked away from me. Something wasn’t sitting right with me…

“Haz! You proposed to her but you didn’t even tell her about the loop hole?” Louis gasped.

Okay, with the anger from Marie and now the confusion, I was worked up.

“Will somebody please explain what’s going on?” I groaned.

El rolled her eyes but smirked.