Chapter 33

• Dedicated to Everyone in Boston. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

(A/N: I’m very sorry for the extremely long wait on this chapter. I’m sorry if it may seem rushed and I’m sorry for causing a small “scare” to a few who saw I was considering leaving Wattpad.

Firstly, I would like to say. No, I am not leaving Wattpad.

I do feel like you all deserve an explanation for everything.

Saturday night, a lot of drama occurred with my old friends, who were my bullies. If you’ve followed me for a while or you’ve spoken with me, you’ll know that I left public school and started home schooling because of that and more personal reasons that were led by the bulling. My family started talking to theirs and didn’t even defend me, which really hit me in the heart. Not only that, but these  “old friends” of mine found my social media sites. So they started harassing me on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and more. I was receiving messages calling me “Pathetic” and “Attention Whore.”

I’ve spoken once on Wattpad about the things I went through during late 2011 and 2012. I dealt with a severe case of depression and attempted taking my life. The bullying han gotten so out of hand and I felt as if everything was my fault.

So when all of this occurred on Saturday, I felt just like how I used to.

I’m fine guys, so please don’t worry. I’m not that depressed again and I do not plan on doing anything drastic. Though, because of these bullies I deleted my old Tumblr, Twitter,  KIK and Instagram.

I have made a new tumblr, KIK, and twitter though.  The thing with twitter was, they could find me if they typed in my name, so my new Twitter is listed under my two middle names. (Yes, I have two middle names.)  If you used to follow me, please go follow my new account and I’ll be following back a lot of people that I used to. My new twitter is @notsobravekat

Then with tumblr, I’ve created a new one as well. Now, my dash is completely dead so I’m following a lot of blogs. One direction or not. My tumblr (along with all my other social media sites) is listed in my about me on my Wattpad page.

My Kik is now: notsobravekat

My instagram is now: TruthfullyKat

If you had my old one, it’s now no longer in use.

I’m really sorry for any confusion or drama I may have caused. I really hope you guys can forgive me and I appreciate waiting for this chapter. Please enjoy.

Also, my thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Boston and those who’ve been affected by the bomb. Please, stay safe. We’re keeping you in our hearts.

***Song: Lean On Me – cover by Glee. Dedicated to all of those in Boston. ***

Harry’s POV:

**Before Ali called**

“Skipping out on cleaning I see! Oh well, see you soon!” Louis shouted at me.

I chuckled as I exited Lou’s flat and headed over to the lift. I wasn’t planning on skipping out on the cleaning, but I just desperately needed more clothes. Possibly a quick shower as well.

The lifts doors dinged open and I stepped on, pushing my duffle bag’s strap farther up my shoulder. The doors then closed again and I started moving down.

I actually hoped that they wouldn’t start cleaning without me. I didn’t want Ali having to hunch over and clean up my parties mess. God, I’m a horrible fiancé.

I grinned thinking of Ali being my fiancé. She said yes. I still couldn’t believe it.

It wasn’t exactly a quick decision, I had thinking about asking her since I first found out she was here. I didn’t want to lose her again and I loved her. Marrying Ali just seemed perfect.