Chapter 13

(A/N: So again this is short, but it's because I didn't have as much time as I wanted to write. I had to clean and set up my room for my home schooling that starts Tuesday. Also I realized I hadn't written for Freed for a while so I started on that chapter. And if you haven't checked that book out yet you really should! (: Also, my last sort of update thing was talking about how I'll be updating. I've decided to keep it how I've been and pretty much everyone agreed. Thank you all so so soooo much! <3 I love each and every one of you! And make sure to read the other authors note at the bottom for a competition!!)

***Song: Suit and Tie by Justin Timberlake OH MY GOSH! I love this song! Like wayyy before One Direction and Justin bieber I was a hugeeeee JT fan! Still am! :D I was so happy he made a new album! Anyways! I love this song and I can't wait to hear the whole album. I hope he goes on tour and you know I'll be going! Plus, Jay-Z made this song even more awesome. Soooo...yeah(: That's that!

And as long as I've got my suit and tie.

I'mma leave it all on the floor tonight.

And you got fixed up to the nines.

Let me show you a few things!

All pressed up in black and white.

And you're dressed in that dress I like.

Love is swinging in the air tonight.

Let me show you a few thingssssss(: ***

Ali's POV:

"What about Charlie?" Dani mentioned from her spot on the floor.

I titled my head, "For a girl?"

"Yeah like short for Charlotte."

"Uh...Are you forgetting about Lots? You know the oldest girl Tomlinson?" Eleanor chuckled.

Dani smacked her forehead. "I'm a ditz."

We all chuckled some more.

I was sitting on my bed with multiple baby name books spread out around. Also a few what to expect books. Dani was sitting with her back against the crib with a notepad in her lap and a name book. Eleanor was lying on the floor by me with her head propped up on a pillow.

"How come picking names is so hard," I groaned.

"Because you're naming a child. They have to live their whole life and die with this name. It's probably the most important decision of have a baby," Dani spoke.

My mouth dropped, "So if I name her something really stupid... Oh! It's my entire fault if I screw up!" Tears started falling and I ended up crying like a maniac.

"Oh Ali! I didn't mean to make you cry!" Dani exclaimed rushing over to me and pulling me into a hug. I squeezed her back and sniffled.

"I don't even want to cry. It's these damn mood swings."

That caused Dani and El to bust out laughing. Eleanor got up and joined the hug.

"At least you don't have weird cravings," El chuckled.

I frowned, "But I do. I normally just wake up Louis to help. You're a hard sleeper."

Eleanor blushed and Dani continued to laugh.

"Oops." She blushed even more.

"Why wasn't I invited to this group hug?"

All of us snapped our heads up and looked at Louis who just walked into the room.

"Well you originally weren't here, but now that you are... You need to help us with names," I told him.

Lou walked over and sat on the bed and joined the hug. "Simple, we'll just keep the name Cupcake."