Chapter 35

(A/N: Okayyyyyyyyyyy. Let’s all just sit here and give me loads of hugs because I updated. It’s almost 2:30 a.m. and I’m updating. That, right there, is pure love and dedication. This chapter caused me tears (from breaking a nail while typing), sweat (because my room is hot enough to bake cookies) and crumbs. (Because I got hungry and got some cookies.)

I said my updates on ALL stories will be slow for a while since I’m majorly packed with school work and have more state tests coming up and final exams in May. I’ve deprived you all on Twitter, KIK, Tumblr, and Pinterest. If you’ve messaged me on KIK and I’m not replying, it’s just because I’m busy with school work and snoozing away! Don’t take it personally! As soon as I’m free I will be back to my normal ways.

So because I’m wide awake. (That’s a lie. I’m falling asleep while typing this.) I decided to type out this lovely chapter for my lovely fans. (So you better vote and comment for this because it took a lot of work. ):< You hear? ) Sorry, I get quite moody when I’m sleep deprived.  Forgive me? :c

But I did feel like because I’ve deprived you all from everything that I would write a chapter that contains a load of fluff. So much fluff that you can make a pillow out of it. (And if you make a pillow out of it give it to me so I can sleep.)

Anywhooooo, enjoy the chapter.  Ta ta for now! ( I really shouldn’t say that…)

Love you! )

***Song: I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons   COVER BY: xdeewhy. I love her voice and she’s so sweet! YES! I’ve spoken to her(: She responds to comments so pleaseeee go check her out! I actually don’t like Mumford & Sons… (Don’t kill me!) But I love her cover of the song so give it a listen on the side!***

Ali’s POV:

“Harry Styles accused of killing his own unborn child.”

“Marie steps out in public for the first time without a bump.”

“Sources say Marie is unstable.”

“Harry Styles avoiding everyone.”

“What caused Harry Styles to crack?”

I groaned and shut off the T.V before chunking the remote across the living room.

“That remote never did anything to you,” Perrie chuckled from her seat on the opposite sofa.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh. “It’s just insane! It’s been a week. A damn week since Marie got so called pushed by Harry, and they’re still talking about it everywhere!”

“Twitter, the news, YouTube… Yup, everywhere,” Dani sighed.

“It’s outrageous!” I shouted.

Eleanor, Dani, and Perrie all gave me a sympathetic look as I rubbed my hands along my stomach. Cupcake wasn’t moving a lot at the moment, thankfully, but I still got the occasional kick in the gut.

“We heard shouting.”

All of our heads snapped over towards the hallway where all the boys were emerging from. Lately they’ve all been secretive and I knew Harry was behind it. If he was planning some sort of surprise he better be ready for the wrath of the pregnant chick, because I can’t stand surprise. I’m just impatient.

“It was just Ali complaining about the same thing,” Eleanor told Louis as he sat next to her.

Harry came and sat next to me, pulling my swollen feet into his lap and started massaging them. Yup, Harry Styles is an angel.

The others sat next to their girlfriends and Niall on the floor by the coffee table.

“Don’t let it get to you, Ali,” Liam told me. “We all know who’s behind this.”