Chapter 38

(A/n: So I’m currently… starving, sitting in a crappy hotel, In Louisiana, Alone, While my family is off at the casino. So I took this time to use my grandma’s crappy laptop and write you guys a chapter! So I’m sorry for more mistakes than usual.

ALSO!!! What’s that big surprise I was talking about at the start of this week? Huh?! Huh?! Well…. Drum roll please! *awesome drum roll sounds here*

I’m making a second book for Speak For Me! Yes! I came up with an idea and lots of you wanted one so WHOOO! :D That should be posted as well! It’s called Countdown To Silence. And like SFM it will be a short story. So no more than 30 chapters. But long chapters. (: I’ll get more into writing that during the summer but for now go check it out!

Also on the side are pictures of both dresses!)

***Song: Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy        Yeah I just love their new album. I was a F.O.B. fan girl longggg before 1D. So :D enjoy the song! ***

Ali’s POV:

“Hello, welcome to Vera Wang! Do you have an appointment?”

My eyes widened as the short, read headed lady came running over to us as we all entered the building. I felt my hands get clammy as she starred at me.

Damn you, Eleanor for telling me to walk in first.

“Oh.. Er.. I um,” I started stuttering out.

“We have an appointment at noon under Styles,” Anne grinned from next to me.

I relaxed and gave her a thankful smile. My nerves, and all other emotions and pregnancy things, were running wild today. I guess going to a dress fitting finally snapped whatever was in my head and I realized I really was getting married!

“Oh, we’ve been waiting for you! You’ll be in the back fitting room for privacy reasons and Miranda will come out and help you.”

Eleanor, Dani, Perrie, and Gemma all squealed while Cameron chuckled at them. Anne rolled her eyes and followed the lady towards the back. I gulped and followed suit.

“Isn’t this exciting?” Dani beamed to me as we walked.

“Guess so,” I mumbled.

“Oh, Ali. Stop being a downer. You’re dress shopping!” Perrie cheered.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. “So what, I’ll look like a fat whale in everything.”

Apparently I said that louder than I thought because our whole group, including the red head, gasped.

“Ali, no you won’t!”

“Stop saying that!”

“You’re beautiful!”

“You’ll look good in anything!”

“Harry will find you stunning in anything!”

“I like whales.”

I chuckled at Cameron’s response.

“I like whales too, just not looking at one on my wedding day.”

The others chuckled too.

“So who’s the future, Mrs. Styles?” The red head asked.

Normally, we would keep our engagement on a down low but we were at my fitting with a singer from Little Mix and people known just because of the boys.

“That would be me,” I whispered.

The red heads smile widened as she took my hand.

“Well, Mrs. Styles to be… we have a large range of maternity dresses that show off the bump or completely hid it. There’s no need to worry. Miranda is amazing at this.”