Chapter 44

(A/N: Look I updated again! This is another filler but still important and I wanted this chapter to happen! (: Hope you like it! Sorry if it’s poorly written. I’m trying to write lots of chapters today so I could post them even when I’m on my vacation. So cross your fingers that it happens! Anyways hope you enjoy!)

***Song: The Other Side COVER by Luke Conard & Alyssa P.    Luke!!!:D I love his friggen voice and that’s that. Plus I love this song so whooo!***

Harry’s POV:

“I wonder what she’s doing now,” I softly said.

Louis rolled his eyes and whacked my head.

“Shut up, Harry. She’s at my place getting ready for your wedding. Tomorrow!”

I sighed and nodded. “I know I just haven’t seen her since Thursday.”

“Wow, so today is Friday. So long you’ve been apart.”

I glared at Lou. “Shut the sass.”

He laughed and rose from his seat on my sofa.

“Come on mate, we had an alcohol free bachelor party for you yesterday with all the video games you love and you got your cast off your wrist, so the least you can do is be a bit lively for today.”

Liam, Niall, and Zayn walked into my now spotless flat with Chinese take away.

“Is he still groaning about not seeing Ali?” Zayn asked Lou.

“He hasn’t stopped for a second.”

I picked up one of our sofa pillows and threw it at Lou. “Be quiet! I just miss her…”

“Ya getting married tomorrow, Harry. She’ll be with you every day after that,” Niall chuckled. He sat down next to me on the sofa and waved a white take away box in my face.  “We got you orange chicken.”

I frowned but took the box. I was pretty much starving and I couldn’t turn down Chinese food.

“Chop sticks or a fork?” Liam asked me.

“Chop sticks,” I mumbled before taking them from his hand.

I opened up the box and started eating my chicken.

“Well this isn’t like awkward or anything,” Louis groaned after a few moments of the only sound being us eating our food.

“What is?” Liam asked him.

“This! When have we ever sat here and just ate! We usually are the loudest people in the building!”

We all chuckled at his statement.

“Well what do you want to talk about?” Zayn asked.

“I don’t know… Erm… Hey Harry!”

I turned my head to look at Lou. “Yeah?”

“Nervous for tomorrow?”

I looked down at my food and popped another piece of chicken in my mouth. “A bit… I guess.”

“Why? Ali isn’t going to leave you at the altar,” Niall chuckled.

I shrugged, “I’m not nervous about that.”

“Cold feet?” Liam asked.

“No! I want to marry Ali! It’s just… I’m nervous I’ll mess up or something. Forget the rings or screw up my lines.”

“You finished writing your vows, right?” Zayn asked me.

I nodded, “I finished a few days ago. I knew Ali already had finished hers so I worked on mine after.”