Chapter 19 ~ Shopping

I wake up to the front door opening and closing quietly. Not feeling like getting up, I close my eyes and acted asleep. Listening to Gilmore Girls running and Dom bugging Phoenix quietly to keep her awake, as Pheo's not a night owl, I'm able to figure out we're roughly in season two. Hearing a little squeal come from Dom, I open my eyes gently, giving up trying to fake my sleep. I sit staring at the figure in front of me for a good ten seconds before registering who it is. I squeal and get up, hugging the figure.

"Good morning, Lils," Scorpious breathed into my hair.

"Good morning!" I chirped as Dom paused the show, groaning.

"Can you two get a room?" Phoenix complains, "I don't want to see my brother and his pregnant girlfriend being affectionate, thanks!"

"Yeah, sorry."

~

Phoenix and Dom had left long ago, and I'm sitting on my bed, watching him move into my room. He made me sit down and won't let me help. By the time he's finished and has everything put away, it's almost dark outside. My parents had gone to Hogwarts for the night to visit with everyone, so it's just us two.

"What should we do?" He asks, plopping down next to me.

"I'm not sure," I reply, looking out the window at the increasingly dark sky. Scorp kisses the top of my head and gently rubs my side.

"I missed you," I sigh softly.

"I've missed you too. I also missed the little guy in there," He says as he tickles my stomach, causing me to giggle. I scoot over and sit on his lap, leaning my head back on his shoulder.

I push him down, causing him to fall back onto the bed with a thud. Falling back next to him, I listen to his breathing as I watch the rising and falling of his chest. Wiggling into him more, I feel the warmth radiating off of him and nose into his neck and breath in his scent. Feeling a faint tugging on my hair, I fall asleep with Scorpius playing with my hair.

~

I was only asleep for about ten minutes, according to my clock. Snow's standing on the ledge outside my window and had been watching me sleep. Wiggling my way out of Scorp's arms, I let her in. She has a letter in her mouth, and on the wax seal, there's a lion stamp with the Gryffindor Crest. Ripped it open, I accidentally startle Scorpious awake.

Dear Lils,

I just wanted to let you know that we're going to be gone an extra day. Tell Scorpious hello for us.

Thanks,

Mum

"That's good. Do you want to watch a movie? I don't think I'll be able to fall back asleep," I shrug a bit.

"That sounds great. It's more time I get to spend with you. Although if we're dreaming, we definitely won't be watching a movie," Scorp smirks, raising his eyebrow.

"I agree," I mutter, and in a flash, I'm on the bed, and he's on top of me.

He pulls my shirt off of me and throws it across the room before taking his shirt off.

He greedily met my lips with his, and I feel him gently taking my bra off, before trailing his way down my neck with kisses, down to my chest, down to my stomach. Finally, he kisses his way down to my pants, unbuttoning them and tearing them off before pealing my underwear off quickly.

~

Feeling a faint tugging on my hair, I open my eyes to see Scorp messing with my hair, which is sprawled on his chest.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask quietly with a smile on my face.

"I slept well, did you?"

"Yeah," I smile, "I slept pretty great."

We lay there in silence for a while until my stomach growls. "I'll make you some breakfast," Scorp kisses my head, "If you wanna take a bath or a shower go ahead. If you don't, you can just lay here, and I'll serve you breakfast in bed."

"Mmm-kay," I yawn, "I'm gonna take a quick shower, I'll be down after my shower."

I walk out of my bathroom and across the hall to my room. Walking to the dresser, I grab some shorts and underwear. After picking out a top that blows out to hide the bump, I quickly get dressed and pad softly down the stairs, walking to the kitchen where Scorpious is making pancakes.

"That smells amazing, can I help?"

"No," he points to a chair, "You should sit down while I make breakfast for you and the little one."

"Okay," I hold my hands up before pulling out a chair and sitting down.

Once he's done, we eat, and I convince Scorp that we should take a walk in the park and maybe poke around in a baby section or two. After leaving the house, we walk down to a large muggle store and find our way back to the baby section and wander around.

"Awww, they're so adorable!" I point to some small bears on the shelf.

"Yeah, they are," He chuckles, and we walk throughout the store for a while. Once we walk out of the store, we head in the direction of a park nearby. We sit and talk on a bench for a while before heading to a different store with a more extensive baby section.

"We'll find a ton of stuff here!" I whisper-yell.

"C'mon," He wraps his arm around my waist, and we head in that direction.

Out of the corner of my eye, I recognize someone from school and turn him in another direction.

'What was that for?' He tilts his head at me.

'Fellow Ravenclaw, that way,' I jerk my head in her direction.

'Gotcha,' We walk into the women's section, and I pretend to be looking at a small red dress.

"Oh, hey, Lily!" She shouts, and I struggle to remember her name.

"Oh, hey, Anna!" I say, remembering her name at the last second.

"That's a cute dress!"

"Yeah, it is," I say, looking at it as if I wanted to buy it, "I think it's a little tight for me, though."

"I can see that. I can't wait for school to start again," Anna says, looking at a light purple dress.

"Oh, my mom's homeschooling me this year. I'm not sure why, but she said I'd get done faster this way and could start playing Quidditch faster. I don't know why she'd have me stop playing Quidditch to get into it faster, but, oh well."

"That stinks! Oh, crud, is that the time? I have to go. Nice seeing you, Lily, you too, Scorpius!" After she leaves, I breathe out a sigh of relief, and we made our way over to the baby section.

"Oh my gosh, Scorpius!"

"Yes?"

"This is so cute!" I squeal, pointing to a pink baby bed set with an owl on it, and the matching one in blue.

"Yes, it is," he smirks, shaking his head.

"We should come back and get this after our appointment," I whisper to him.

"We can do that," he replies in a whisper, "My parents still have the crib me and Phoe had. It's made out of wood and has the Malfoy crest on it. I'm sure they'd let us have it."

"That sounds awesome!" I reply as we start to head out of the aisle, "Do you go back to training tomorrow?"

"Yeah," he sighs, "I'm so close to being finished with it, though."

Right as we are near the end of the aisle, I stop as the lights start to flicker. Scorpius moves me behind him as we back up slowly. He covers my mouth and tells me to be quiet while I nod. Suddenly, there's a flash of light and a loud bang.