Chapter 10 ~ Gone Missing

Lily's P.O.V

I got back to the common room and sat there, waiting for Phoenix to come back. Once the curfew was over, I realize Phoenix wasn't back yet. Quickly, I open the door and check outside, seeing she's not there before I run to our room. After searching the room to make sure she didn't sneak past me, I grab some Floo powder and throw it in the fireplace. "Slytherin!" I yell, not too loud, but loud enough, and stick my head inside. Looking around, I see Albus just walking in, "ALBUS!" I yell, causing him to jump.

"Lily, what's wrong?" He asks, walking over.

"Phoenix hasn't come back! She's missing!"

"She can't be, I walked her to the door." He laughed, "Is this some kind of joke?"

"No, I swear!"

"Maybe she just, y'know couldn't figure out the riddle."

"I've already checked everywhere, and she's not here!"

"Uhmm... What should I do?!" He looks panicked.

"Get Scorpious! He knows her better than us two, heck. We didn't even know she existed 'til the sorting out our first year!"

"You're right," he replies and goes to check, "I got him!"

"Scorpious, I need you to try and find her. Think!"

Scorpious P.O.V

'PHOENIX, WHERE ARE YOU?!' I was yelling in my mind, 'PHOENIX?!'

'I'm-I'm not sure... It's dark and dusty. I'm feeling light-headed and can't see much. It might be a broom cupboard?'

'Do you see anyone?'

'N-no, I don't think so.'

'Okay.'

"BROOM CUPBOARD!" I yell, startling both of them.

"Eh, why would she be in a broom cupboard?" Albus asks.

"Well, I've heard of girls going missing at other schools. Some of them are found in broom cupboards."

"Well... How exactly are we going to know which one? You can go out, Mr. Perfect Prefect, but Lily and I can't."

"Well, uhm... I'll find her. Albus, you go to McGonagall, and Lily, stay in Ravenclaw, just in case she comes back."

"Okay!" They both reply at the same time.

"Also, if you find her, or a clue, send a Patronus."

Phoenix's P.O.V

"Goodnight, Albus," I muttered.

"Goodnight, Phoenix." He kisses me goodnight and walks away. I watched him go, blushing a bit and turn around, facing the eagle.

My eyes go wide, and I back up. "Oh no, you don't," A male voice that wasn't familiar whispers, I feel him grabbing me, as he covers my eyes, and forces a drink down my throat. My eyes fight to stay open, but they eventually slide closed, and the world goes black.

-

Opening my eyes, I notice a lot of dust, and I can tell it's dark. I move my head and realize I am on a bed-an old, uncomfy, somewhat wet bed-and that someone had chained me to it.

What's happening? I look around frantically, and suddenly hear the one voice that gives me some hope.

'PHOENIX WHERE ARE YOU?!" Scorpious was yelling, 'PHOENIX?!'

'I'm-I'm not sure... It's dark and dusty. I'm feeling light-headed and can't see much. It might be a broom cupboard?'

'Do you see anyone?'

'N-no, I don't think so,' but as soon as I think that, something moves.

'Okay,' he replies, then he leaves my mind.

"I see you've awoken," the same voice from earlier speaks.

"Who are you?" He hides in the shadows of the room, and I can't make out his face.

"I'm the new transfer student," he laughs, "I had my eye on you since I first started here last week, and now you're all mine."

"P-please stay away from me," I'm stuttering out of fear, shivering a bit.

"Heh. If only it were that easy," the transfer student starts moving closer, "You're just too..." He's almost at the bed now, "Perfect!" He is now touching the bed with his hand. He's now walking around the mattress, running his hand along the perimeter of it. Finally, after what seems like hours, he stops next to my head. "What should I do first?" He cackles.

"Noth-nothing?" I stutter.

"Heh, I love your sense of humor. I mean, I love everything about you. Well, everything except your date tonight, but I'm just going to have to get over that, now, aren't I?"

I stay silent, staring at him.

"I know exactly where I'll start," he has an evil glint in his eye; it was the only thing I can see about him in this dark room. Slowly, he walks closer to the button-up shirt I wore for the date. "Well, another thing I don't like about you, is this shirt," he unbuttons it and takes it off me as tears start to fill my eyes, blurring my vision, "Or these pants," he unbuckles the buckle and unzips them, just as someone burst into the room.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" My brother, well, a slightly fuzzy version of him yells.

"Or what?!" He laughs, "Awwww does little 'I'm a playboy and want everyone' Scorpius like her? Waaahhh!"

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" He was yelling, he usually wasn't fond of his last name, but he was now pulling the Malfoy card, "MY NAME IS SCORPIOUS MALFOY, AND THAT GIRL YOU HAVE CHAINED UP IS MY SISTER! I RECOMMEND YOU GET AWAY FROM HER BEFORE I STRANGLE YOU!"

"PHFTTT! Like you can take me!"

"OH YES, I CAN!"

"But he won't," Albus, Lily, and McGonagall were standing in the door to the shrieking shack, "I mean, you wouldn't want to go to Azkaban," McGonagall adds in.

"Yes, headmaster," Scorpius steps aside, nodding.

"And for you, Mr. Nefferlys, you will."

"No, I won't. I haven't committed a crime."

"Uh, yeah, you have!" Lily pipes up, "You kidnapped Phoenix and started to R-r," Lily couldn't finish the last word, so Albus did for her.

"Rape her," he shakes his head, "I should've waited to leave until she went inside."

Seconds later, someone from the ministry arrives and magically cuffs him. "You'll pay for this!" He spits at Scorpius, just missing him as Nefferlys gets dragged out of the room.

On the way back, while Lily was obsessing over me, and I shrug her off a bit while Albus thanked Scorpius for finding her, "Also, you can date Lily, if my dad is ever okay with it."

"Thanks, Albus, it means a lot coming from you," Scorpius replies, and I rolled my eyes at my brother's response.