Chapter 6 ~ Early Weekend Mornings

I wake up to the sound of a fire crackling. Looking next to me, I see Lily still fast asleep. After checking the time on my watch, I see it's almost 9. Since the room can't provide you with food, I summon some with my wand and set it out on a breakfast in bed tray.

"Lily," I whisper, kissing her forehead, "wake up."

"Good morning Scorpius." She replies, kind of groggily.

"I got you some breakfast," I hand her the tray.

"Thanks," she replies, digging into it. She finishes it off quickly.

"I think I'm going to take advantage of the sauna before I shower if you want to join me?"

"I think I just might," she winks back at me, laughing a bit.

Quickly, I get undressed and wrap myself in a towel, while she does the same. We walk into the bathroom and turn on the sauna inside the shower.

"This feels amazing," Lily says after a while of being in the sauna.

"Yeah, it does," I reply to her.

We both leaned closer to each other and started making out. When we broke apart, we both looked into each other's eyes. For a while, we just sat there, staring at each other.

"Uhm... We should eventually shower..." She breaks the silence.

"Yeah, you can go first."

"Why don't we just shower together?" She looks at me, innocently.

"Why not." I shrug.

Slowly, we each take off our towels. I scan Lily's body as she scans mine, a noticeable blush on her face. She turns the shower on, and we begin to get closer to each other until we're close enough to touch. Lily wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist, pulling her closer as I leaned down and kissed her. I can feel her put her hands in my hair, tugging gently at it. After a moment, I pull away from her, and she looks up at me and smirks.

"Scared Malfoy?" She giggles softly.

"Of course not. I just don't think it feels right yet."

"You're probably right. I'm glad it's Saturday, though. That gives us all day together."

"Yeah, it does," I wink at her.

I indiscreetly watch her as we both dry off, and I can tell she's watching me too. After we got dressed, she sits back in front of the fire. Walking over, I join her. We sit there for a while, talking for a bit while we watch the fire.

"Scorpius?" She asks quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"I'm going to show you my secret passages. They'll be a great place for us to be together. Only I know about them, and you, so no one will find us."

"Alright, let's go."

Lily P.O.V

I lead Scorpius to the closest passage, muttering the password to it. The passage opens, and I pull him inside right before it closes.

"This is password protected?" He asks, in awe.

"Yeah, it only lets me in. I'm lucky that if it's a polyjuice potion of me, they wouldn't know it exists, because I couldn't figure out how to make it, so those don't work. Here, I'll add you to the enchantment." He watches me for a moment as I pull my wand out, tap the inside of the door, and change the spell.

"Okay. What's the password?"

"Well, it was LLPR, for Lily Luna Potter Rules... But I'm changing it to LP and SM for well... Lily Potter and Scorpius Malfoy.." I feel myself blush as red as my hair.

"Well, I think that's perfect." I gave him a quick peck on the cheek in response and led him through the tunnel.

"See, it is all one tunnel that branches off in several branches, but sometimes you can't go straight to the place you're going to, because people tend to get suspicious."

"Yeah, that makes sense," he laughs, looking around.

I lead him into a big circular room, with tunnels branching off in every direction. "There are also tunnels branching off of these. I still have signs everywhere from when I used to need them, but after three years of walking them, I don't need them anymore. You can use them to find your way."

"Got it."

"I'll send you a tunnel to meet me at least once a week. Every once in a while, we can go back to the room of requirement." He nods in response, smiling at me. "Since we can't walk around outside, I have a tunnel I use to think. The view is amazing. Follow me." I cover his eyes so he can't read the signs we pass.

"Where are we going?" He asks me.

"You'll see," I respond, laughing mischievously.

When I let go of his eyes, he looks around, and I can tell he's amazed. "You have a tunnel that goes under the black lake?"

"Yeah, I do." I laugh at the expression on his face.

"This is amazing..." He walks up to the glass and looks out it, "Oh look, you can see the squid from here!"

"Isn't it beautiful?" I ask him, watching his awe.

"Yeah, it is. Almost as much as you," Scorpius replies, and I blush, walking up to him and joining him in looking out at the lake.