Chapter 11 ~ Guest Rooms

Lily P.O.V

We all silently go back to McGonagall's office and sit down. "Normally, I would normally you all home for a little while, but since tomorrow is our last day before Christmas break, I'm just going to excuse you from your classes. Just to be safe, we will allow you guys to sleep in the extra dorm for visitors."

"Okay, thank you, ma'am!" Scorpius replies.

"Goodnight," She nods, "I'll have Filch bring you your bags."

After thanking McGonagall, we walk to the dorm in silence. Once we arrive, Albus mutters the password, and we go inside and look around.

"This isn't what I expected," I mutter. It's like the Ravenclaw common room, without the statue, mixed with the glimpses of Slytherin I saw from sticking my head in the fireplace.

Two different bedrooms are leading off of the main room, "Uhm... So who's sleeping where?" Albus asks.

"Girls in one room, boys in the other?" I ask shrugging.

"Well... Just in case anything happens, I think it should be one guy and one girl in each." Scorpius replies, causing me and Phoenix to roll our eyes.

"I'll room with Phoenix," Albus immediately says.

"Fine. That means I'm sleeping with Lily," Scorpius smirks.

"I didn't think about that," Albus mutters to himself.

"Goodnight," Scorpious is still smirking as we go into our rooms.

"I see you're all buddy-buddy with him now."

"Yeah, ma'am, I think you owe me something."

"And what would that be?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"A kiss?"

"Geeze, your sister just went missing, and you want a kiss?"

"Well, it'll make me feel bet-" Before he can finish, I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss him. After we broke apart, he brings out the classic Malfoy smirk once again, "That made it more than better."

"Shut up and kiss me," In response to that, he pushes me against the wall, and his lips meet mine. I feel his tongue lick the bottom of my lip, begging my mouth to open. My mouth, as if it has a mind of its own, opens. Before I know it, I can feel his hands running through my hair. I slide my hand under his shirt and trace his abs with my finger. After a while, he pulls away with a smirk.

"Is that enough for you?"

"Well, for now, I guess," I wink, "but I do think I will need at least one more goodnight kiss."

"I can do that," he winks at me and gives me a peck on the lips. "Goodnight, for real now, Potter."

"I think it will be a good night," I wink, laughing, "Goodnight to you too, Malfoy," I walk over to the bathroom and quickly get ready for bed. By the time I come out, Scorpius is lying on the bed half-asleep. I walk to the bed and lay down, "Wow, Malfoy, too tired to wait for me to come out of the bathroom."

"I wasn't too tired," he scoffs, "I was just going to make you think I was-" he was cut off by his yawn, "asleep," I laugh as he tries to say the word 'asleep' through his yawn.

"Goodnight, Scor-" I started, looking over to him, realizing he was asleep "-Pius." I finish, and I curl up next to him and fall asleep.