Chapter 15 ~ Christmas Break Part 1

Lily P.O.V

We quickly make our way back to the group. Trying to hide the grin on my face, I put my scarf and coat on, and grab my trunk. No more than two minutes later, the train squeals to a stop. Picking up Snow's cage, I walk off the train.

"Dad! Mum!" I shout and awkwardly run to them while toting my trunk and owl.

"Hey, Lils." My dad ruffles my hair around.

"Hey, sweetie," My mum smiles, "Albus, James, nice to see you! Scorpious, it's been a while."

"Yes, it has. Nice to see you again, Mrs. Potter."

"You too," Mum nods, "We should get going."

We walk out to the car dad had recently bought, and after a short drive, we arrived at 12 Grimmauld Place, which my dad had fixed up after he got out of Hogwarts. As soon as we arrive, I grab my trunk and Snow's cage and hustle up to my room. It was on the top floor, far away from the boys. My parents slept in Sirius' old bedroom, and James had taken Regulus' room, since it was near their bedroom, and they moved him to it because they caught him trying to sneak out once. They were on the second floor, while James was across from them. Albus was above them on the third floor, along with a bathroom across the hall. On the fourth floor, there are two guest bedrooms, one which Scorpious almost always sleeps in when he stays.

Finally, the fifth floor is where I live. It has my bedroom and a bathroom across from it. My bedroom is the same size as my parents', and it has a window seat, and plenty of shelves to put books on. The bed is king-sized, which is much too big for me but I love it anyway. The bedspread, curtains, and cushions on the window seat are all the same shade of mint. If you couldn't tell, it's my favorite color. I put Snow's cage on her table by one of my smaller windows that I would leave open. Using a quick charm, I make it so the open window can't cause the temperature of my room to change. I can use magic inside the house since we have so many protection charms the Ministry can't detect it (plus, they'd just think it was my dad or mum).

'Can I come in?' A voice makes its way in my head as I finish magically unpacking my stuff.

'Crap!' I drop my wand in surprise as Scorpius talks inside my head. 'Yeah, sure. Why're you talking inside my head?'

The door creaks open, and he pokes his head through, "I didn't want anyone to hear."

I giggle quietly as I walk to the door and pull him in, "Welcome."

"Wow, some room you have. I've never been up past the fourth floor."

"Well, it's just this and the attic anyway."

"I think I like this room much better than the guest bedroom."

"Well, it's too bad you can't have it." I shrug, laughing a bit.

"Maybe its owner will let me stay in it for a little while."

"I don't know. I'll have to check," I reply, making a pretend frown, "She thinks that's a great idea."

"Well, I guess I should thank her," He smiles and gives me a quick kiss.

"Lily!" Mum yelled up the stairs, "We're going shopping! Hurry up! We're leaving in 5 minutes!"

"Well, I better go," I grab my shoes and coat and run down the stairs.

After we leave, mum immediately asks, "How're you and Scorpious?"

"Mum! How'd you know?" I ask, shocked.

"Well, One: I sent you that letter, Two: Mother's know everything, well sometimes, and Three: You two were being a little awkward," she chuckles, "Secretly, I've always kind of hoped you two would hit it off, I just never said anything to anyone, because I'd known that Rose liked him too."

"Oh. Well, things are going well. Scorp's so sweet, and I love being with him."

"That's good," she replies, not pressing any further.

After we went to the store and bought everything, I asked my mom if I could stop at the quidditch store in Diagon Alley. We walked into the store, and we both went our separate ways and examined (and geeked out over) everything we could find. I bought Scorpious a new broom since he hadn't upgraded his recently, with his name carved into the handle, along with the Malfoy crest. I got the same thing for Phoenix, but her's was a different model since they had wanted different ones. Also, I got them both a cleaning kit so that they would last much longer. After checking out, I found mum examining a brand new model that wasn't on sale yet, and we left the store. We apparated home, and after making sure no one was there to snoop on the presents, my mum waved her wand, and the gifts wrapped themselves.

~

After waking up to someone knocking lightly on my door, I check the time quickly and realize it's 11:58 on December 24th. I get out of bed and open the door to see Scorp standing there.

"Come in," I whisper so no one can hear.

"Lily?" He asks, gently and quietly.

"Yeah?" I glance at the time again, 11:59.

"I just wanted to tell you-"

"Tell me what?" I look at him thoughtfully, glancing at the clock, which numbers switch to midnight.

"Happy Christmas," He smiles "and happy birthday."

Placing a silencing charm with the flick of my wand, I make sure we cannot be heard from outside. My eyes widen as I had forgotten it was my birthday, "Thanks, and Happy Christmas to you too."

Before I realize what is happening, I lean in and kiss him. Sparks fly as my lips moved against his. He moved his arms down to behind my thighs, and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around him as he carried me over to my bed. Stopping for one second, making sure my silencing charm was secure, I flick my wand one last time, before setting it down.

His tongue asks for entrance to my mouth, and I happily oblige. Slowly, he starts to move his mouth down my neck. I let out a low moan as my hands work my way down to his pants. Quickly, I take them off and throw them to the side. He breaks the kiss, and we both take off our shirts, and I almost immediately get rid of my pants and bra. He starts to make his way down my chest as he rests his hands on my hips.

My lower abdomen is warm and longing, and all I can think about is Scorpius. His stormy eyes, his messy hair, his chiseled chest. My breathing becomes faster as I feel every kiss, every touch. Closing my eyes, I tilt my head back and moan softly as he stops just above my panty line.

~hello yes here's a time skip you horny fucks~

Sighing softly, I curl into Scorpius' chest. He plays with my hair for a while, before sighing and muttering that he should go back to his room, so no one suspects anything. He throws his clothes back on and walks out, his pale skin still slightly flushed, and his messy blonde hair looking almost purposely ruffled.