Chapter 14 ~ Always

Lily P.O.V

I nod my head at Phoenix as we turn a corner, still giggling. Finally, after a couple of minutes, we stop in front of a door. "You took us to a class?" Albus asks, confused.

"Nope," Phoe replies, popping the p.

I open the door, revealing a staircase. We pull the boys up and come out into an empty room. "It's empty?" Scorp asks, just as confused as Albus was.

"Not for long," I mutter, and Phoenix nods. Flicking our wands causes the room to extend to the size of a quidditch field. Soon, six goal-hoops appear, and there's a case sitting by our feet. After one more flick, we all have our brooms.

"Boys against girls!" I shout, "Ravenclaw against Slytherin!"

"Since there's only two per team, we're going to have to change the rules," Phoenix stated, "Lily and Scorpious, you are going to both be seekers, like normal, but you can also help make goals."

"Albus," she continued, "Since we are chasers, we will do our normal jobs while guarding the goals. We don't have any beaters, so we'll just enchant the bludgers so they can't do more than bruise us," she pauses while we all nod in agreement, "Get in your positions and we can start!"

~

After a day of playing quidditch, we go back to the dorm room we spent last night inside. I find Snow in her cage, waiting for me inside of our bedroom. "Good girl," I whisper, scratching her head as I close the cage. I take a quick shower and throw on pajamas. When I walk out of the bathroom, I find Scorp wearing a pair of sweatpants. I let my eyes trail on his bare chest and flick them away like I hadn't looked.

"Like what you see?" He smirks, winking at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I let out a fake yawn, rolling my eyes, "I guess I better sleep," I jump onto the bed and get comfortable.

"We both know that yawn was fake," he mutters in my ear as he pulls me closer to him.

"No, it wasn't," I defend myself as he pulled me closer. Laying my head on his chest, I close my eyes and breath in his warm scent.

"I think you just wanted to cuddle," he mutters, playing with my hair.

"Maybe," I reply, a small smile on my lips.

Scorpious P.O.V

Waking up with a weight on my chest, I look down to see Lily laying there, her red hair tickling my chin. Taking a small strand of her hair, I twirl it in my fingers. After about fifteen minutes of me doing so, she stirs awake.

"Good morning, Lils," I drop her hair, "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept great," She rolls over and gives me a quick kiss, "How about you?"

"I slept well; you kept me warm." I trace my finger along her cheekbone, smiling at her.

"What time is it?" She yawned.

"About 9:30," I mutter after checking the clock, "We should get ready and eat."

She reaches over to the nightstand and grabs her wand, "Accio food!"

The door opens just enough for a tray of food to come flying in and closes behind it. I watch as Lily devours her breakfast, and start on mine.

"That was good! There's something about food coming to you that makes it taste better!" Lily announces.

"We should get ready," I say, glancing at the clock which reads 9:45, "I think I'm going to take a quick shower. Join me?" I wink and go into our bathroom, quickly starting the shower and jumping in. I hear the door open and close, and before I know it, Lily is in the shower with me, and her lips are immediately on mine.

Lily P.O.V

I slip into the bathroom, quickly undress and get into the shower with Scorpious. I'm not sure who starts it, but I feel myself getting pushed into the wall of the shower. His lips are moving against mine. My hands are in his wet hair, while his hands go to my hips. Deepening the kiss, I part his mouth with my tongue. He starts trailing kisses down my neck, and just as he hits my collarbone, he stops.

"As much as I would love to do this, now isn't the time. We should just shower." He seems disappointed in himself for stopping, but I understand why he did.

"Okay, Scorp," I reply, smiling at him.

After we both are done showering and packed, we grab our trunks and bring them down to the train. We board the Hogwarts Express and found the car my family and our friends were inside. We have a whole train car that no one else sat in because we always need it. After all, there are so many of us. Rose had avoided sitting with us, along with her younger brother Hugo.

A little before the train will arrive at the platform, I nudge Scorp and leave the train car. Waiting right outside the door, I grab him and pull him into the first empty compartment I can find. After I gave him a quick kiss, I look up into his stormy gray eyes.

"Scorpious?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah?" His thumb runs along my cheek.

"I love you," I stand on my tiptoes and kiss his forehead, which takes more work than it probably should.

Scorpious P.O.V

"I love you," I feel Lily place her lips on my forehead.

"I love you too, Lily," I reply, resting my forehead against her own.

She looks up at me and smiles after a few minutes, "No matter what happens once we get home, remember that."

"Always."