14.3 - Another Story

A/N: Last part of the "Another Story" chap :DD

------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun's POV

"Alright. You get the plan?" I asked my two hyungs.

"Yeah, sure" Kangin hyung said with a bored tone.

"Sure, sure... Are you sure you don't like the girl?" Heechul hyung said with a bemused expression, hand on chin, staring expectantly at me.

*cough* *cough*

I almost spat my drink! Warning for all, this saves lives especially when you're drinking something: Do not, I repeat, do not drink while Heechul hyung is the one talking. Seriously. I mean, me like that Minjoo girl? THE Cho Kyuhyun? In what world? Did hyung hit his head in military?

"Why so agitated, hun? I'm merely asking a question" Heechul hyung said and oh-so-innocently did his Cheshire grin.

"What? You're crazy. I. Do. Not. Like. The. Girl" I said with emphasis in every word.

"Getting defensive, are we?" Heechul hyung smirked. Kangin hyung looks interested and focused his attention to us.

"Aish. Whatever."

Yeah, I'm glad I have reinforcements, but... With these guys? Tough luck. 

Oh, right. Wondering why are they here? Kangin hyung already came back and Heechul hyung decided to pay a visit. It's as if he isn't even in military. Since they were looking for some action, I asked them to pitch in.

"You sure she won't recognize us? Or that she's a crazy fan?" Kangin hyung asked.

"That girl? She's a really big poptard"

"What's with the smile?" Heechul hyung asked in a teasing voice.

I stuck my tongue out at him. Hyung cheesed at me. I can already see the gears turning in his head. Was I smiling while thinking of her?

Heechul's POV

It's so fun getting nto that maknae's head >:D

But I do sense something. Maybe I can spark something up after this, hmm?

Kyuhyun's POV

Mission Success! 

Heck yeah! Now here at the basement... >:)

Super Junior Dorm

Minra's POV

"Minjoo's missing!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as soon as we got here.

"My turtle is also missing!"

"Let's pray for her safety!"

"Oh dear, what do we do?!"

Those were some of their responses. I didn't catch all because they shouted simultaneously.

"Sooman-sshi is on his way. Now, I need you all to calm down and..."

The door opened... It's Sooman-sshi!

"I'm guessing you already know what happened? Now, wait... One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten... Where's Kyuhyun, Heechul, and Kangin?"

"I'm guessing they're playing StarCraft or something, sir. I heard some noise down the basement a while ago" Teukie said.

"Alright. I'll go there and get the three, then I'll explain what we need to do.

Kyuhyun's POV 

Damn... The girl got moves.   Currently, we just got beaten up and we're lying on the floor. Keep laughing. It'd be funny IF ONLY I WASN'T INCLUDED -___-  Good thing she doesn't know how to get out.   The door is opening. Aish...  

"BOYS! HURRY, MINJOO WAS REPORTED KIDNAPPED BY--"  "MINJOO?!?"

"I TOLD YOU I'M BU-- Oh, hi sir" I grinned nervously.   "SOO MAN-SHII??" she said and ran up to him.

I. Am. So. Dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------  

Evil maknae in trouble! XD Annyeong, lovelies~ ^^ read, vote, and comment, ara? Thanks! I love you all :*  I did my best to update even if I had a lot of things in mind... Keke... Do comment and vote, I would really appreciate it... Kamsahamnida~~!