14.2 - Another Story

Minra's POV

"What's taking Minjoo so long?" i said when i noticed the anxiety in Henry's face. "Guess I better call her" I said as I nervously keyed in her number and pressed the green button.

*ring, ring*  Oh shut up, stupid ringing. This is a life-and-death situation here! 

Pick up Minjoo, pick up!

*the number you have dialled is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try again later* said the annoying automated answering machine. Why is she not answering?! I took a deep breath and dialed her number with haste only to be answered by the irritating ringing.

*ring, ring*

"Uh, Minra..."   

"What?!" I was so frustrated and panick-y that I raised my voice at the now cowering, wide-eyed Henry. *cough* Which is is the cutest thing everrrr! :3 *cough*

Okay enough spazzing. I freaking yelled at my bias and my best friend's missing. Darn. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, it's just that Minjoo's not answering, which is so not like her. She usually picks up her phone especially if it's me calling. But-" 

"T-try again! I mean, what could happen to her? She practically flipped 2 of us without even breaking a sweat!" Henry said with an expression that is a cross of fear --beacuse the stupidity that is me freaking yelled at him -_- -- and agitation. 

"Okay, it's not like she's k-kidnapped or a-anything right?" greeeeeaaaat~ The realization striked us both and it IS possible. Beads of sweat started to form on our foreheads and the both of us started to panic. WHERE IS SHE?!

Henry's POV

No, no, no... This could not be happening.

Minjoo...k-kidnapped? 

That's impossible!

But she's still a GIRL and barely breaks a hundred pounds. What if there were...oh I don't know, 13 MEN who took her or something?

Aish...stupid conscience, not now!

"Let's split up and try to look for her in the campus. I'll also call Soo Man-sshi to ask for help" I said as my mind started to clear and started devising plans.

"Okay, I'll meet you back here in about half an hour" Minra said, with a look of newfound determination burning in her eyes. She headed towards the west part of the university while I ran the opposite way.

I shakingly took out my phone and started fidgeting at the prospect of calling Soo Man-sshi and telling him about Minjoo. I gulped as I pressed the green button as the sound of ringing filled my ears.

"Hello?" he calmly said. 

"H-hello? S-sir?" I nervously said

"What is it Henry?" he asked in high spirits.

"It's M-minjoo...S-she's k-kidnapped" I said, my voice dropping ten levels lower

"WHAT?!" I'm in trouble! "How did that happen?!" a squeak found its way out of my lips as his voice rose. I collected myself and gave him the complete details, except for the "plan" Minra and I devised--but enough about that-- and sighed as I waited for him to speak."

"I'll inform the boys. You continue the search. We'll deal with this later, arasso?" he said. I gulped and nodded unconsciously. I realized he couldn't see it so I managed to say a shaky "A-arasso"

------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment na guys~ :D

Baka magdisappear uli ako >:3