17 - Heechul's plan of action - The Spark

Minjoo's POV

"Uhm... Is there any other choice?" I asked Sooman-sshi. Please let there be another, please let there be another~

"Well, I think it's a good idea since the boys are pretty comfortable with you. You could move in here for the week, too, since your mother is out. I think she already told you about that?"

Sooman-sshi is so nice to us and umma, how could I say no?

I forced a smile and nodded. I accepted it and he already left. I looked around and saw creepy stares and smiles. And a grumpy idiot of a maknae. Tss, you'll still pay for this.

"What the hell?!" I shrieked and kicked the idiot.

"I should be asking you that! Why'd you accept?!" He screamed back.

"Because Sooman-sshi's nice, unlike you! Who in their sane minds would kidnap a person just because that person beat him in StarCraft?!"

"That's enough!" Leeteuk oppa shouted. Hmph, lucky idiot. "Now Minjoo, would you like to take up the offer of moving in? And before I forget, that's Heechul. He's visiting us from his military services. The other one is Kangin, he just got released a few days ago."

"I'll think about it," I said. Well, I need some excitement in my life once in a while right?

Suddenly, the Heechul guy came to me and slung his arm on my shoulder.

"I like this girl... She has spunk," he said and winked at me. I smiled at this unusual person.

"You aren't too bad yourself pretty boy. Well... Not until you joined forces with the idiot right there," I said, motioning Kyuhyun with my thumb. He grinned at my bluntness.

"I'll keep that in mind, pretty."

He looked at the others and smirked. I wonder why...

Heechul's POV

I looked around and saw the reactions I elicited. Just as I thought. Oh, and I found out something else.

Perfect

Kyuhyun grumbled something and looked away, Henry looked at us wide-eyed and pouted, Sungmin clenched his fists. What fun I'll have~

Oh and there's also her friend. I can guess she's a fangirl but she also did what I did. She gasped silently but then she smirked.

I think I just found out who'll be my accomplice.

"Hey Minjoo, can I borrow your friend over there?" I motioned to her friend. She hesitated for a while but she said yes. Soon, the others already left, leaving me and Minra behind.

Minra's POV

Okay... Calm down... Calm do--KIM FREAKING HEECHUL IS TALKING TO ME!!!--- Okay I'm calm. I'm calm~

"Want to create a spark, Minra?" Huh? What "spark?"

"Uh, I'm not sure what we're talking about..." I said unsure.

"I saw you look around a while ago. Thinking what I'm thinking?" he said and smirked.

Ohhhh. That.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, smirking a little as well.

(No one's POV)

Meanwhile, at the Super Junior Headquarters...

"Okay Kim Heechul. You have 5 seconds to explain why we're in the basement!"