20 - Obvious and Oblivious

Siwon's POV

As we were all preparing/lounging in our dressing room for the concert, my phone suddenly buzzed from my pocket. I checked the caller ID. Oh, it's Key. I wonder why.

"Hello? Kibum-ah?" 

"Siwon hyung... Can I ask you something?"

I wonder what's bothering my dongsaeng. Does he want to go to church with me? 

"Sure. What is it?"

"Is it okay if I kidnap Minjoo for the night? Minra's not around so she'll be alone. Please~?" 

Oh. Wait... he knows Minjoo? Ah, that's right... Yesung hyung took the two girls to SHINee's comeback performance. I can't believe they're that close already. Well, Key is responsible so I could trust him.

"That's fine with me. Wait I'll inform the others."

"Okay hyung." 

I pulled the phone away from my face slightly to tell the members.

"It's Key. He's asking me if he can 'kidnap' (with matching air quotes) Minjoo for the night since Minra's not around. Our SHINee donsaengs can keep her company. Is that okay with you?" I called out.

"Okay~" So that's a go~ Although I did hear about two or three "No!'s" Hmmm. Chullie hyung never fails to amaze me.

"They're okay with it. Take care of her, arasso?"

"Ne, hyung. Good luck on your concert as well. Fighting!"

"Thanks. Bye~"

"Bye, hyung."

Suddenly the other members shared knowing glances and snickered at the three clueless culprits trying to hide the obvious pink tint spread on their cheeks. Hm. This is fun...

Sungmin's POV

"No!" Can somebody smack me? Good thing nobody heard right? Right?

Why is Key suddenly close to Minjoo? 

Henry's POV

"No!" Nobody heard right? I didn't just shout it out... right?

How come Key is close to Minjoo?

Kyuhyun's POV

"No!" Wait... I did not just say that. I mean, it's for SHINee. Yeah. She might cause trouble and injury to them... What could become of their performances?

Wait... Key is close to Minjoo? Shocking how that girl could make friends.

(No one's POV)

Unknow to them, the three boys adorned a rosy hue to their cheeks for a while; the other members silently laughing or celebrating, others not really that well-hidden.

Meanwhile, someone received a text message. 

"Looks like the plan is flowing smoothly," Heechul said with a smirk, hiding his phone in his pocket. "And I think I have a new accomplice, he just doesn't know it yet..."

Minjoo's POV

"Are you ready?" Bummie asked, while we're facing the door to their dorm.

"To meet the boys that put up with your bratty attitude for years?" I joked.

"Yah!" he nudged me playfully.

"Just kidding, you know I love you~" I sang.

He just rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless. Slowly, he twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open. I already faced some idiots, these other four I can handle... hopefully.

 --------------------------------------------------------------

And she's back~ *hides*

Sorry for the short and slow updates. I can't promise you anything but thank you for still sticking with this crazy author. 

Hello to my old and new readers~ Bye! :3