6 - Slip-ups

Maelyn's POV

I saw Sooman-sshi's eyes brimming with tears. I think he needs some time alone.

"Sooman-sshi, I'll just take a look around okay?" I asked but it was barely audible. He was in a daze so I'll take that as a yes.

few minutes later

I got tired of walking around. I'm also getting worried so I went back to the office. Ottokae?! He's really crying.

"Sooman-sshi, gwaenchanayo? Did I do something wrong? I'm so sorry!" i frantically said. He wiped his tears and smiled at me.

"No, no. It's nothing. I just remembered...something from the past." he said and I breathed a sigh of relief.  He smiled and said, "Do you want to continue the tour?"

"Uhm, sure." I said hesitantly. We continued the the tour. After a few minutes of awkward silence, we suddenly heard an unusual noise... He smiled and chuckled. Why? Why did he chuckle? Then I realized it was my stomach. MY stomach. Aiiish, so humiliating!!

Sooman's POV

I didn't mean to voice out my chuckle but I guess it kind of slipped. Her stomach just grumbled. Awww, she looks so embarrassed and her cheeks are tainted pink. Aigoo, so adorable! I should probably take her out for lunch.

"I'm sorry! Aish, I'm so embarrassing!" she suddenly said. Aww, how cute.

"It's okay. I think we should eat first before we finish our tour." I said and brought her to the nearest restaurant. It is also the same exact restaurant where I always take Jinra. We sat at the table by the window and looked at the menu.

I ordered first. "I would like some bulgogi and a glass of red wine."

"Would you like some desserts sir?"

"No thanks." I said but I was still focused on the menu. I heard Maelyn order, "Let me see...I would like some kimbap and bibimbap, red wine also." 

"Care for any desserts?" the waiter asked.

"Chocolate ice cream please."

"Please wait for your orders to come. Thank you." the waiter said and left.

"Still the usual, eh Jinra?"

Maelyn's POV

He took me to a restaurant that seems really really familiar.

*shrugs* Maybe I've been here before. I just can't remember. We sat at the table by the window. The view is actually quite nice!

I looked at the menu. The waiter came and Sooman-sshi started to order, "I would like some bulgogi and a glass of red wine."

"Would you like some desserts sir?" the waiter asked.

"No thanks." he said but I was still focused on the menu. Then I also ordered, "Let me see...I would like some kimbap and bibimbap, red wine also." 

"Care for any desserts?" the waiter asked.

"Chocolate ice cream please."

"Please wait for your orders to come. Thank you." the waiter said and left.

"Still the usual, eh Jinra?" What? Huh?

"Huh? Who's Jinra?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry if I haven't updated in a long time (for me, it is! xD) Here's a little something for you. Sorry if it's so short and kinda disappointing :| 

But, I promise that the next chapter will make up for it ^-^v

COMMENT OR ELSE YOUR BIAS ISN'T YOUR FATED HALF >:P