5 - Revenge + Chubby Cheeks + Fashionista = ?

Minjoo's POV

I heard the "StarCraft king" grumble and slam his door shut. What a sore loser >:D

 Yeah, I defeated him. Piece of cake if you ask me, really. In a matter of minutes, I defeated the idiot. Nobody can beat me in my game. Yes, for all you people, I OWN the game. Not own as in I created the game but, you know what I mean.

 As for Minra, she's still unconscious. This girl sure can sleep through anything. With all the noise that Super --I forgot kekeke-- made, she's still not awake. I returned to my previous position and played with Minra's hair.

 I wonder where the bathroom is. I hafta pee!

 Someone to ask, someone to ask, someone to-- aha! StarCraft idiot! I followed him to the kitchen. He got a glass of water. He must be thirsty after that battle (which I WON =D)

 "Oppa, where's the bathroom?" I asked. He looks like he's formulating a plan of some sort.

 "Go to the hall, first door to your left." he said and smirked. I wonder why...Maybe it's just a habit of his. But, to be safe, I should watch out for him.

 I followed his instructions and went to the first door to the left. I knocked on the door. No response. I checked if it was locked or not. Not locked. Okay coast is clear...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

I quickly apologized and shut the door. My innocent eyes! Waaaah! And I shrieked...So not in character >:(

I don't feel like peeing anymore...Not after what I saw. *shivers*

Kyuhyun's POV

 "Oppa, where's the bathroom?" my 'nemesis' asked.

 Yesung hyung is showering right now...Aaaand he doesn't usually respond to knocks.

 PERFECT >:D

 "Go to the hall, first door to your left." I couldn't help but smirk. She left and followed my instructions.

 I wonder what her reaction will be. I feel sorry for her but--

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" my thoughts were cut off by a girly, high-pitched shriek.

Revenge is oh-so sweet >:D

-------------------------------------------

So Park Minjoo, I guess it's a tie

Minjoo: 1

 Kyuhyun: 1

-------------------------------------------

Minjoo's POV

I went back to my spot. Gosh, this girl is unbelievable. She even slept through my shriek...Which is sooooooooo not me.

Kyuhyun's gonna pay...and baaaaad.

After the horror I saw, I'll make him suffer. You just wait and see Cho Kyuhyun, I have a LOT of tricks up my sleeves...

*knock, knock, knock*

"Hyungs, we're baaaaaaaack!" the person at the door said. Oooh, they have visitors. I think the others are asleep...Might as well answer it for them.

"Annyeong, the oppas are asleep--"

"A stalker fan! We have a stalker fan in the dorms! Zhou Mi, call the others!" I was cut off by a screaming chubby-cheeked Chinese (I think) shaking his other Chinese companion. His companion is pretty tall, quite a fashionista if I may add.