8 - Disappoinments

Maelyn's POV

"Still the usual eh Jinra?" Sooman-sshi suddenly asked. What? Huh? Jinra?!?

"Huh? Who's Jinra?" I asked.

He stared at me blankly for quite some time.

"Erm, Uh...N-no one." He said with a very serious tone. "Sorry." He continued and stared outside.

There was an awkward silence between us. After a few LONG minutes, our food finally came. I focused my attention on the food but my mind can't seem to focus.

I looked at him still staring blankly at the street. I used up all my courage and decided to break the silence.

"Sooman-sshi, is there something wrong?" He faced me, looking really dull like he's been awaken from a deep slumber.

But still...I received no response.

Suddenly, I didn't feel really good. My head hurts so bad like it's been hit on a wall.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!" I screamed in pain as my hands fell on the sides of my head...Everything blacked out after that.

Minra's POV

I had a really wonderful dream. It seemed so real...You won't believe it but,

MINJOO AND I WAS WITH SUPER JUNIOR!!! Oh my gosh! It really felt so real, meeting them in person and whatnot.

But, everything immediately blacked out. 

"YAH HENRY LAU!!! WHAT THE HECK!?!!" Oh. My. Gosh...Those are their voices. And HENRY LAU?! My bias?! WHERE?!!?!

"HENRY LAU?!! WHERE?!?" I suddenly shot up. I found myself in an unfamiliar place. My instincts told me to look around. I can feel tension in the air. Why? My eyesight was still blurry, and I still feel dizzy. I held on the arm of the couch for support and looked down. My eyesight became clearer. What I saw down there gave me the shock of a lifetime.

My bestfriend, Park Minjoo...

And my bias, Henry Lau...

ARE KISSING??!?! 

So that means...Those dreams, they're all true?!? And...And, and...I'm in SUPER JUNIOR's dorms?!

*passes out*

OWW! Something just hit my head!!! I'm pretty sure I'm wide awake now. But, are those dreams REAL? I checked my surroundings. IT'S REAL!!! I held my aching head and I felt something hard.

"YAH! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD THROW A PSP AT AN UNCONSCIOUS PERSON?!!" I screamed in frustration.

"Oh, I'm sorry for that. Kyuhyun's really cranky right now, and we didn't know he would do that. It's good that you're awake now." Ryeowook oppa said. That's right! THE Kim Ryeowook.

I nodded my head and I managed to suppress my squeal. Okay Minra, act cool. I surveyed the surroundings once more. 

I saw Minjoo on the phone right now. Her face is panic-stricken. Omo, what's wrong? I'm too worried to give attention to MY IDOLS standing real close to me. 

I'm really worried, but she'd better explain what I saw awhile ago >.<

Lee Sooman's POV

Why did I say your name Jinra? Why do I keep remembering you? Why do I see you even on other people? This is wrong, it's really unfair for Maelyn.

"Sooman-sshi, is there something wrong?" I heard Maelyn say.

That's when I realized I've been staring down the street for too long now, I didn't even touch my food.

I didn't answer her question. Instead, I began eating.

All of a sudden, I heard her scream. Then, she started to fall off her place but I quickly caught her before she even hit the floor.

I didn't know what to do. I payed our blll and I carried her to my car. I drove her to their house, I got her phone and called Minjoo.

"Yoboseyo? Umma, why did you call?" she answered.

"Aniyo, it's Sooman-sshi." I said while panicking.

"Oh, Sooman-sshi! What's wrong?"

"Your mother. She--"

Minra's POV

I quickly approached Minjoo. I wonder who called.

"Minjoo, what's wrong?" I asked her. She faced me. She looks serious yet worried.

"We have to go. Umma fainted out of the blue." I tried to hide my dissappointment. First time I meet SUPER JUNIOR face-to-face and I pass out 95% of that time. What LUCK...

"Bye oppas, we...well, I had fun. But we really have to go." Minjoo said.

"I hope we can meet up next time, maybe?" I asked. Hopefully, they'll agree.

"Sure. Do you want us to send you home." Say yes, say yes, say yes!

Minjoo, the awesome bestfriend that she is, seemed to have read my mind and agreed.

Aigoo, if the situation wasn't so serious right now, I'd seriously be spazzing. 

This day isn't THAT dissappointing as it seems...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aigoo, sa wakas! Nagising na rin si Minra!!! Hahaha, katagal niyang magising no? 

Mianhae kung ngayon lang ako nakapag-update. I hope this chapter makes up for that period of time [Hopefully -_-]

Sorry sorry sorry sorry *dances* hehehe ^-^

PLEASE vote/like/comment naman diyan oh...JEBAAAL~ I also accept suggestions, do you have any? COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!

Hehe, last req. ko na po ito: Pakicomment naman yung best bet niyo sa couples

a) MinMin = Sungmin + Minjoo

b)HenMin = Henry + Minjoo

c) KyuMin = Kyuhyun + Minjoo

Kamsahamnida sa mga supporters ko diyan! Tahimik nga lang, hehehe... ^-^

COMMENT AND VOTE OR ELSE YOU WILL NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO GO TO SJ'S DORM >:P