One

Present Day

Present Day

Soft slices of the early morning light peeked through the slats of her blinds. Glancing at the clock on her bedside table. 06:15 a.m.

Mind alert, she threw the covers from her warm body. The cool air licked at her exposed skin, sending a shiver down her body. Rayne never minded the cold.

Friday. Up, up, up!   Stretching her sleepy muscles, she ran through her mental checklist:

1. Make the bed.

2. Bath.

3. Breakfast.

4. Hair.

5. Dress.

6. Head out the door for eight sharp!

Her morning routine ran like a finely tuned engine—five days a week. Seamless—Perfect.

The thundering of the water filled the tub, freeing clouds of steam into the small room, veiling her mirror. Rayne adored her bathroom; her tiny piece of heaven. Reaching for a golden ampule, she flipped the lid to inhale its contents, before pouring in her favoured bath oil. The smell was calming to her already busy mind. Lining up the hair clip, soap, shampoo, loafer, razor and towel.   Quickly she removed her nightwear, folding it precisely before placing it neatly on the side. Humming to herself, she stepped towards the tub, raised her foot and dipped her toes. Perfect.

Gracefully, she stepped in and lay down. Reaching for her hair clip, she bunched up her curls and clipped them in place before resting her head back on the porcelain rim, allowing the water to continue filling around her. This was one of Rayne's most cherished times of day.

As the water level rose, she reached for the shower head attachment and flicked the switch. Effectively stopping the flow from the taps to force the water pressure through the attachment. Leaning back, taking hold of head she faced it towards her breasts. The sheer sharpness of the water spray hardened her sensitive nipples. Gasping, a rush of familiarity flooded her senses.

Moving the head lower; across her stomach. Her skin welcomed the thousands of tiny pin pricks, like splinters of glass. Lifting her legs slightly; they parted, allowing her knees to rest against each side of the tub. The force of the water hit her groin sending a rush of excitement straight through to her core.  Her free hand slid across her breast, plucking and pinching her erect nipple, before sliding down over her stomach.

Flattening her hand over her sex, she let her fingers form V shape as she separated her flesh wide, exposing the sensitive nub of nerves. Blood pumping through her veins,  a fluttering deep within her sex accelerated her heartbeat. The sudden attack of the powerful jet spray on her clitoris drew a gulp and a moan.