Thirty

Rayne kissed goodbye to her last of her guests, thanking them again for their beautiful gifts

Rayne kissed goodbye to her last of her guests, thanking them again for their beautiful gifts. It was wonderful of Nathan and Jaxon to organize a small birthday dinner with their parents and Mr Jenkins, his wife and Suzanne and her husband.

"I'd thought they'd never leave," said Jaxon, closing their apartment door, pulling Rayne towards him.

The lust in his gaze quickened her breaths. The three of them were alone.

"Did you enjoy your birthday, Little One?" Jaxon asked.

"Yes! I can't remember any before this one. I've had an amazing day and you and Nathan have spoiled beyond what I ever expected."

He smiled, running his thumbs across her cheeks. "Expect more."

Warmth spread through her body as she felt another pair of hands sit on her waist as Nathan's warm body flushed against her back. 

"The day's not over yet, sweetheart." He pushed her hair from her shoulder and kissed her neck, sucking on the delicate skin as his hand reached for zipper on her dress, once down he plucked the straps from her shoulders and fed them down her arms to tease the rest of the dress from her body, pooling at her feet. He moved closer to press his erection into her cleft of her ass. "And I have promises to keep."

"Mhhhm."  Warm shivers danced across her body.

Both men had teased her throughout the day, touching, offering promises of what was to come. Was she about to be rewarded? 

Nathan ran his finger along the edge of her panties. "I noticed you removed our little friend," he whispered into her ear as Jaxon tilted her head up to suck her bottom lip.

"Yes," she could barely think straight as two fiery mouths lit a fuse within.

"And without permission... naughty girl." Nathan nibbled her earlobe.

Rayne swallowed. During the day, the foreign object had become harder to tolerate as the hours passed by. She wondered, or perhaps hoped this would result in a punishment.

Nathan growled. "You're racking up the punishments today, sweetheart."

The deep vibrations of Nathan's voice shot straight down to her core. "Do you think I should punish you my naughty Rayne-drop?"

She couldn't see Nathan but looked up to see Jaxon waiting for her answer, his eyes sinful but with an intensity that made her insides quiver as she bit on her lip. 

"I'd answer him, Little One. My brother's not a patient man."

Rayne blinked. "I do, Nathan."

Nathan hummed. "And what punishment do naughty girls deserve?"

"Spanking?" Her teasing tone lifted Nathan's attention.

"And how many spanks do you think you've earned?"