Thirteen

Nathan awoke to predictably find a cold spot next to him

Nathan awoke to predictably find a cold spot next to him. Glancing at the clock, Rayne would have already been up for two hours, preparing breakfast. Never one to have eaten before eleven in the past, but with Rayne he could see the joy it brought her to take care of him. And therefore, he would eat at three in the morning if it made her happy.

The delicious scent of her Wednesday morning extravaganza floated through the air. A full English breakfast would be on the menu for today, as every Wednesday since they moved to the Hamptons.

Throwing off the bedcover, he climbed from their bed, stretching and yawning until his jaw clicked. Standing, his fingers adjusted his cock as it brazenly jogged before him as he made his way to their bathroom.

Shutting the door, he flipped on the shower before brushing his teeth whilst the water heated. His eyes scanned the bathroom. Rayne had a passion like no other for bathrooms, and this large-ultra girly bathroom didn't bother him in the slightest.

It was practically filled with every feminine frill and delight a woman could wish for, and as always arranged in small clusters of six. It was the room he had totally redesigned when she agreed to share his home. Everything as she'd requested, no cost spared. He couldn't help but smile at the memory of her face when he had led her in here with her eyes closed for the first time.

Putting his toothbrush away, he stepped inside their huge Italian tiled shower. As the water ran down his body, he quickly worked a lather over his needy, hard length. Thoughts of the night before flashed behind closed eyes. Rayne had been nothing short of amazing. Her perfect mouth, her desire to please him had him tugging hard and fast at his searing slippery flesh. He gritted his teeth and held back the moan that threatened to shred his throat.

His balls drew tight and his ass clenched, widening his stance. Bracing his upper body so that his forehead rested on his forearm now fixed across the wall of tile before him. His calf muscles flexed as his spine tightened. Almost grunting through his teeth, he was nearly there. 

Unexpected images of not only him and Rayne naked. But now came forward his brother as he visualized Jax feeding his cock into Rayne's willing mouth, whilst she offered up her sweet little pink cunt to him.

"Oh, fuck!"

His minx zeroed in on the idea of Jax fucking Rayne's small mouth, filling her completely without restraint. Greedily he mind-fucked the image and come was suddenly bursting from his cock with the force speeding train.

Nathan panted and slowed his breath. Letting his head relax, now realising he wouldn't be able to hold his true self back for much longer. The beast within had been caged, dormant. He felt the shift inside him, the naked image of the three of them had woken it, knowing it wouldn't settle for less.

But would Rayne welcome another person into their relationship, or would she run for the hills? Submissive, he was now sure that was in her nature, but open-minded to allow herself to be truly free—that he wasn't sure of...yet.