Sleeping

"I ran before I went to the water." Red sticks his tongue out.

"That is not stretching." Richard said and removed his t shirt showing his marbled body.

Red and April gape at the look of his body.
It is like a sculpting work of art.
He starts stretches and flexes his body in front of the two.

Richard looks at the stunned Red and April.

He grins.
"Like what you saw?"
He teased.

April looks away.
'I know how you taste.'
Then she blushes remembering the night she took advantage of him.
'It's just a dream. Just a dream.'
This is the only part she wanted to be a dream. Because it is too beautiful to forget.

Red looks at his flex arm.
And then at his father.

"I hate muscles." He said and swam to the water.

"Eh? Why would you hate something that compromised 40% of your body?" Richard shakes his head and walk to the water
"It's still a bit cold."

April giggles.
"Husband,are you afraid of cold water?"

"No but are you two fine?" He asks.
"We did bring towels."

"It's fine. I prefer swimming when it is still cold." April smiles and then that smile disappears. "Sun is a woman's greatest enemy."

Richard laughs.
"I'll swim over there. What about you?"

"I can't swim very well so I'll stay here with Red. You go and enjoy yourself."

"Okay."
Richard said and swam to the nearby rocky stones.

April drools.
"What a perfect back muscle."

"Mom, I found a beautiful seashell."

"Wow. Let's bring it to your husband? Eh? Why did you throw it away? Red? Why are you turning away from me? This kid is cute and not cute."
She sighs.

"Excuse me Miss."

"Yes?" April turns her back and sees a huge man tanned so badly.

'Hmm..Looks are okay. Body is ripped and looks like he has an intensive job. He looks young but has a confident air with him. Smile is clean and not lecherous, a good man. But I can't have a relationship with him.
Looks like the type to give and never ask for return. If I marry him, he will be honest and good but we will never be a good match since I like glamour.
I can change that if I fell in love with him but the possibility of loving a selfless husband is 30%. I will have to work too and the possibility of having a higher salary is 60%. Our relationship might be strained and conflict toward relatives must be a huge factor. Nope. He is not my type.'

"Can I do anything for you?" She offered a polite smile. She only flirts with a potential husband in mind.

"Ah.. I was wondering if you are alone?"
He scratches his head and looks at the beach. There are men and women laughing at him.

"Oh? Did they dare you to get my number?" She smiles.

The guy blushes.
"I'm sorry. I don't have bad intentions. I will just text you once then delete your number. Can you help me out?"

'What a cute guy. The possibility of liking him increased with 10%.'
April smiles.
"It's fine but my husband will be mad if you text me something naughty."

The guy blushes.
"H-h-husband? You? You look so young..."

'This guy is a keeper.'

"You are so swee---"