My New Family Part 1

April looks at her new bedroom. In her dream she have to ask about her new husband's room but realize that it is located near the brat's room but very far away from her room. But now she ask the brat's room and not ask one bit about her husband's. That made an impression to the butler's head. Not only did she flip out knowing they will be sleeping in different rooms she also doesn't mind how far her husband's room was as if she doesn't care.

She wash up and fell asleep. It has been a very tiring day for her.
A maid wake her up saying that the master returns.
She wear a comfortable white t shirt and a cotton short to meet him.
The maid who wake her up is startled.
It is okay if she was married to a common man but she is not. In a common family wearing comfortable clothes at home is a must but in a prestigious family, only this new madam try to.

"Wait, Madam."

"Why?" she pauses and look back. She remember that she loves making this maid life hard so nobody in the mansion likes her.
It is strange for her that a maid talk to her first.
Of course she already consider her dream as real. She is more wary now that she thinks that that dream is actually the result of her actions. She is not always selfish. She just love herself a lot. She wanted to wash her hand clean and be a good madam so she wear her most friendliest smile.

"Are you not going to change?" she ask worriedly.

"Change? Does he have a visitor with him?"

"No but."

"Is that so. Then it is fine. My husband is not very strict with me." She said and happily turn around. She is happy that the maid shows goodwill instead of being jealous of her or mad at her.

Of course in her dream she try to act like a noblewoman and wear elegant clothes even inside the house but she is not going to be favored anyway so she refuse to wear those clothes she bought so expensively to be wear at home only. That will be very painful to her heart. How much does she have to save money just to buy them? She will only wear them outside meeting her friends. She refuse to wear it as a daily attire. Besides she always have the impression that Richard, the boss, won't care even if she wear rags.

"Husband."

Richard is in the middle of instructing Red when he heard an unfamiliar address.
He looks up and see a beautiful girl smiling at him.
He paused for a while.
April gets near and she kiss his cheek.
She doesn't wear branded clothes or wear branded perfume because she was saving them for something important. In her dream Richard only gave her a fix allowance. It is double her monthly salary before but she is not contented because she wants to buy a lot of dress and give some money for her family. But now that she doesn't care about buying clothes daily she thinks it is good enough if she can buy a lot for her parents. So even if she leaves here they will still have a home that is really theirs.
Thinking that she beams happily at Richard, he is her golden goose so she have to work hard for him and satisfy him.
Richard didn't know what she was thinking but he thinks she changes.
This woman never treat him beyond a Boss and employee before. She is not so bright but she is efficient even making him think that marrying her is not so bad. Now he thinks that he might not be mistaken.

"Good evening ,little Red." She doesn't forget to tease Red.

Red pouts but he said nothing.

"Red, your Mother is talking to you. Where is your manners?" Richard said.

April is shocked.
Richard in her dream never speak for her. Red even call her names in front of him but he stays indifferent.

"I...I am sorry, M-mo-"

"Look at you. Forcing him. I am just teasing you Red. Do not listen to your Father. Call me Mrs. Argos. It sounds lovely." She laughs.

Richard looks at Red and Red lower his head.
It sounds like a joke but April did stands up for Red. So Red have more good impression of her. Richard also like how she doesn't get mad at the child so he become more happy inside. He doesn't know that he is smiling a bit.

"The new secretary is a bit dumb." Richard after a long silence said in the middle of dinner.

Red looks up and look at April. April is the former secretary so he knows that he(Richard) is talking to her(April) but he(Red) find it interesting to hear her jolly voice.

"Tsk. Tsk. I don't blame her. She must be tense because the Boss is very handsome."
April tease Richard. When she found Red looking at her she wink at him.
The brat face reddened but he doesn't lower his eyes only pout at her.

"How is that anything to do with me being handsome? She is just incompetent." He frowns.
Richard has the urge to ask his right hand man to just employ a male assistant.

"Of course it matters. You are handsome and competent and popular. She is just a woman and a new hired. She feared she will mess up and not only will she be scolded she will be hated by you. Give her more time. 5 days at most and she will calm down afterwards." April understand her. She knows how it felt. When she first got hired she avoid looking at Richard face and temper herself so she won't mess up. Not everyone is like her so they could make the mistake of looking at the boss face.

"I never seen you panic before."
Richard said and look at April.
April smiles.
"Cause I don't desire the boss then. I remember liking Manager Sanchez in the lower department." She said feeling proud that the boss still remember how she was.

Richard didn't continue talking. The meal ended quietly but everyone feel that the three are very harmonious.

"Red, can I put you to bed?" April asks chasing him to his bedroom.

Richard is only a bedroom away so he pass by them.

"Ah, good night husband. Sweet dreams." She said waving him good night.

Richard nods and enter his door but before he close the door he listen to the two who is lowering their voices.

"Leave me alone!" Red.
"Come on, this is my first night here. Sleep with me."
"Sleep with Dad. He is your husband!"
"Your father will have to wake up early for work. I can't disturb him."
"So you disturb me instead? I also have classes tomorrow."
"Good. I will bring you to school."
"No!"
"Why not?"
"Urgh.."

Richard close his door silently he never heard his son act so childish. Maybe his mother is right and Red needs a mother.
He did well on choosing one.