Gold digger part 3

"I am sorry I can't go with the two of you." Richard said and look at Red.
Red smiles.
"It is sad that father won't meet grandpa and grandma." Red said and give him a kiss.

Richard smile froze and he become unhappy.
"It is fine. Do not worry about that. There is a lot of time for us to eat together." April hurriedly said after seeing his face darken.

"Okay. See you later." He said and kiss her cheek.
"You change your perfume?" He ask.

April blushes and push him a bit.
"I don't wear perfume at home. You embarrassing man." She said and leave even though he haven't left yet. Red see her leaving so he follows her.

Richard bad mood disappear and he stares at his departing wife.

"Sir?"

"It is not that bad to have a wife." He said as he sit down cross leg in the back seat.

The driver smiles.
"You do look happier now, boss."

"I do?"

The driver nods.
"You always smiling now. More often."

Richard is not aware but it does feel good.

***

"I haven't seen this mall before." Red said.

"Your kidding." April knows Richard is rich but Red never went to this mall shocked her. She just assume that rich people have their own preference.

"This is not so bad." Red is amaze that his new mom is very good at knowing what he likes to wear. He never had any complain from start to finish.
Then the complain comes when she is the one shopping.

"It is the same shoes! Just take it." He angrily frown.

"But is it better than the last one? Or the first one? Help Mom."

Red frowns but he will still says his opinion.
What does a child knows about high heels?
The saleslady is laughing at Red who is seriously giving her his opinion.

"But I like the red one." April said pouting.

"Then buy those two!" he said angrily again.

"That's so wasteful if it's the same design." April.

"Then pick one and buy another design."

"But I like them both."

"Urgh!"

In the end April bought the red shoes and another black one that she tried for the first time.
April knows what she wants in her clothes but when it comes to shoes she really takes time to choose.

It is lunch time when they arrive in her parents house.
At first Red is shy but the two older people treated him like a real grandson.

"What a good boy. Eating grandma's vegetables." April's mother is smitten.

"Grandma's vegetable is tasty." Red said selling moe/meng/cuteness.
"Oh my. What a sweet talker."

"Red, you have to visit grandpa and grandma often okay? I am already old. If I see you again. I will buy you a lot of toys." April Father always dream to have a son but it doesn't stop him from liking his daughter. With or without blood relation they like the cute brat who is calling them grandma and grandpa.

"Okay. But I don't like toys. I like grandma's turon." He said happily.

The old woman is very smitten.
April laughs.
"It seems like you are stealing my parents. I can't believe how good you are acting cute." She said and pinch Red's face.

Red slaps her hand and move away.
His face is red and his smile is genuinely pure of joy.
"They are very kind. I like grandma and grandpa."

"Hmmm. How about your Mom?"

Red face blushes he pouts and look away.
April laughs but didn't tease him more.

They are both tired when they arrive home.
The problem is they have two guests. Two irritating guests.

"Oh my nephew is home. Kiss your Auntie." Robina is Richard's step sister. She is the result of his father fooling around and resulting for their family to be broken.
Robina is a thick faced woman who always come here asking Richard's favor but she rarely get what she wants.
With her is Sunshine. Richard's ex girlfriend.
April knows the two because she met them before in the office. This two are hard to deal with. The boss doesn't want to meet them most of the time making April, the former secretary swallow a lot of scolding from the two.

Red smiling face disappear and he become distant and cold. He never like this two woman. They obviously just kind to him in front of his father and he even hear them scolds him when no one is looking.

He moves away and refuse to talk to them.
He wants to go straight to his room.

"Well, well, well. Look who is here. The gold digger smell are really hard to erase even though you cover it with expensive perfume." Robina ignores Red because he was always cold to her.
What she really wants is to humiliate April.

April stares at Robina. Before she swallows everything she says because she is nothing but an employee but now she is this place Madam.
She raise a brow and smile.
"Sister in law, your words are very painful to bear. Please do not insult your friend that much." She said and look at Sunshine with apologetic smile.

Robina and Sunshine both feel humiliated and angry.

"Am I talking to her? I am talking to you!" Robina angrily point toward April.

April smiles and see Sunshine's face flushed in red.

"How dare you humiliate me in my own house? I will tell my husband that you come here to anger me. See if he still allow to see you." She said and walk pass them.

Robina grabs her and pull her.

"I am not done with you." She said angrily.
How can she allow an outsider thinks she can boss her around her own house.
Of course she treated Richard's house as her own. They are siblings. This woman is just a woman her brother married. Knowing him he must be marrying her just to shut her step mother for finding him a partner.

"Do not pull my mother!" Red angrily panic seeing the brazen Robina pull April.
He is not sure if April is strong but she always laughing and smiling. He thinks she is weak and easy to bully.

April,of course,is the Madam but she is a fake Madam so she refrain from fighting with Robina. Robina is a half sister of her husband. Though they are not close,blood is still thicker than water. She has no idea what is her rank in Richard's life so she can only avoid trouble as long as she is not sure which side Richard will take.

Robina is startled that the brat called this gold digger as mother. She glares at April and she squeeze her hand.

"Ouch! You." Angrily April frown. She is having this thought that if she kicks her she can finally let go of all those time she hated this woman.

"What you think you can fight me?" Robina smirks.
What a stupid woman.