Always a Good Girl is really a Bad Girl

Red went to school the next day.

Of course his mother came with him.

Wearing all expensive brands from head to toe.

April feels more relax being enveloped in this good feeling.

Last day, Richard's stepmom disturb her peaceful time but Richard didn't call to reprimand her instead to show his support to her.

It's the best feeling when you know you are not a real Madame but treated as one.

"So happy?" Red pouts.
He is glad she is happy but she is grinning to much.

April pinched her cheek.
"Go to your wife now. I will just say hi to your teacher."

"!!" Red angrily turn around leaving her.

April grins and wear her sunglasses again and walk to the teacher's faculty room.

After a small chit chat with the other parents and the teacher they left.

April, no longer need to work.
She has monthly allowance as the 'Madam' of the Argos house.

So what else would she do?

Of course, she will invest in her family's business. The larger their business. The better.

How long will she be a Madam? Only 5 years.
If she can extend it then good. But all good things will end eventually.
So she needs to make more good stuff for her and her family.

"Mom, Dad, I'm home."
There is no husband or son to take care of at home. There is no need to stay in the house and pretend to be a tiger guarding her abode.

"What are you doing here?" Her father asks frowning.

Unlike her expensive aura from before.
Wearing her old denim jumper,fitted white shirt inside and red rubber shoes. She looks 5 or more years younger with her hair parted and both side braided loose hair resting in her chest.
One hook of her jumper is onpurposely unhooked for her own style.

Obviously she is mid 20's already. Yet so young looking.

Her father snorted.

Seeing her trying to look younger.

"Why else? I will be the saleslady. Remember, I still hold the highest sale record when I am in charge."
She said, flashing her dimples.

"Oh my daughter is so beautiful." Her mother praises her.

"Beautiful." Obviously the evil dad still want to object but if someone really says his daughter is ugly he will go mad in anger.

"Of course. I look like mom so I am beautiful."
April grins.

Her mother hits her shoulder loud.
"Why are you here April?" Her mother asks after all the greetings.

"Well, I am bored at home so I came to help. Red is at school until 5 so I really have alot of time."

"Then work." Her father said.

"Yes Dad~ Mom, why is dad being such a snob? Did he fell out the bed again?"

"Just concerned about you. Sweetheart, don't always confuse reprimanding for love. It is unsightly for old people to be too embarrassing."

April laughs.
Her father sighs.
Still, the one who is the most powerful is her mother.

"Did you eat lunch?" Her father ask him.

"Not yet." It's only 10:30am. Too early for lunch. But since her parents always come to the market to tend to their fruit stand, they eat very early breakfast and get hungry earlier so they ate around 10, the latest would be 11am.